Lunch Diasters

At lunch I sat with Jess at a round table . She said the pack would be there soon. I was nervous and excited .
I could be like ... a real werewolf . I can talk to them . They could be my new friends !
Jess and I small talked until four teenage boys came sat by us including Stone .
They were all very good looking . Stone scooted over to the seat beside me .

Where are all the girls ?

" Ooo is this the famous Lilac Stone has been talking about ? " A cute brown headed boy said .
He's been talking about me ?

" Famous? No . Lilac ? Yep that's me . " I smiled .
" Nice to meet you Lilac . My name is Jake . "He reached out for me to shake his hand but Stone growled like a warning sign .

What? Why did he just growl?

" Fur ball up your throat? " I teased  him. " No. I don't want him touching you. " He glared a Jake.
Okay then...

The students looked at me , all of the girls giving me glares but this one girl . She did not just give me a glare . Her hair was bright blonde like the sun, her skin was flawless, her face was painted with numerous amounts of makeup that would've took hours to do. She had on a tight pink dress a little too short may I add and sky high strapped heels . She looked like a model and a slut.

Her fake smile and her long legs made her way to our to our table . She sat beside Stone and glanced at me . " Hi I'm Stacy! I hear your new to the school ?!" She said in a fake preppy tone . Everything about her screamed fake might as well tattoo it on her forehead. " Yeah . " I said in a bored tone . " Stacy scooted closer to Stone . Way too close to him for my liking . 

Why do I even care ? 

That lunch I tried to ignore her but I know I already hated her . Bad to judge a book by the cover, I know , but this cover was built out off 100% plastic .
Jess also introduced me to the 2 other guys . The first one was cute with dirty blonde hair and green eyes , his name was Brandon. The second one had blonde hair and blue eyes , his name was Troy.
They both had muscles , similar to Stone but Stone was much more built .

Stacy's hands were soon all over Stone and she kissed him . I stood up from my chair , an overwhelming sense of betrayal and physical hurt . Like a wall just hit me .
What the ?
In the corner of my eye Stone pushed her off . His face plead guilty .
" What's wrong Lilac ? " Jess asked . " I don't know.I just need some air . "

I walked fast out of the lunch , I could practically feel Stacy's smirk . First day of school and I'm already into drama .
" Wait Lilac !" Stone called out  .I walked fast out the lunch room and put my back up against the wall.
He doesn't really care . I didn't know why I did.
I didn't know why I felt these things with him. I know I couldn't ignore it but I would try .
" Lilac . I'm really sorry about her . She's not my girlfriend and I didn't know she was going to kiss me." He walked closer to me . He sounded genuine but you never know . He could be the worlds best liar ." Sure didn't seem like that when her hands were all over you. "

" Again I'm really sorry. I only want you. " What? He wants me ? Like ... like me ?
" You want me? " I asked . " Yes . We are mates , aren't we? "What does that mean???
" What are mates ? I'm so confused . "
" Mates are like soul mates. They're meant to be together . Your my other half . That connection we have ? I know you can feel it." His husky voice gave me chills .
Soul mates ?
Is he serious?

"Why are you doing that? ." I asked as he kept getting closer to me . "Why are you stepping back? "
He smirked at me . I felt like a cat being trapped .
Why was I stepping back ? I didn't even notice I was doing it .

He's a player . Get over yourself .

I shook my head and pushed him back ." I'm not your mate sorry . "