Party Possesions

It's been 3 days since I found out he slept with Stacy . Yes Stacy.It made me sick.

He's tried to talk to me everyday but I ignore him. Truth is , every time I saw him I wanted to break out in tears . But I held it in.

Jess stuck with me through everything even though he was her brother . She was on my side but I could tell she was giving him a little slack.

" There's a party tomorrow night . You should come . " I took my tray and sat down beside her at the lunch table . " I don't know..." I trailed off . Parties weren't my thing . " Come on, you need to get your mind off things . And besides ,  my brother will be there . " She wiggles her eyebrows at me . I twisted my food around my fork. " What's your point? "

" I'm saying that you can find some guy. Give him a taste of his own medicine. " Ohhh, I see where she was going with this .She wants me to flirt with some guy when he's watching .
" You and I both know I can't pull that off . "

" Girl , yes you can . Trust me , this will get him fire hot . "

The next day... ( Friday)

" Hold still.. " She was putting mascara on me and it felt weird. " Your going to poke my eye out . " I squealed . " I will if you don't stop moving . " I huffed at her and stopped talking. " Andddd.... done !" She screamed in excitement.I turned around and I was amazed by this girl in the mirror . The girl in the mirror was beautiful  , bright eyes , you couldn't tell she's been crying for days . She had a red dress on that reached mid-  thigh. Best part about it ? It was beautiful and it didn't scream hooker like most dresses.
The dress was paired with some black strapped heels , and hoop earrings. My hair was also curled and left down in loose waves .

" Oh my gosh ! Jess I look amazing !Thank you ! " I thanked her

" Oh my gosh ! Jess I look amazing !Thank you ! " I thanked her. She looked amazing herself with a long light blue dress on and her hair styled to the side .
She looked beautiful.

After we had made it to the party I felt wandering eyes on me . The music was loud and drunk teenagers scrambled around the place .

I took a swig of some vodka and analyzed the room.
There he was . Staring directly at me. .
" I don't know if I can do this . " I said , biting my nails . " Yes you can! Now go dance and I promise you some guy will come up to you." She did that creepy thing again with her eyebrows . " Okay okay but seriously ... stop doing that. " She laughed and pushed me onto the dance area .

The song Disclosure ( A- Track remix)by Lorde came on and I was feeling it.After awhile I just let myself go in the music like no one was watching . Jess was right , some guy came up behind  me . He was cute with brown hair and pretty eyes but someone's eyes were prettier ...
He put his arms around my waist and pushed me into his chest . I went along with it because I felt eyes on me. His eyes.

" Whats your name babe ? " He whispered in my ear, his teeth biting it.

A loud aggressive growl come from the crowd and I knew it was Stone's . He came busting in .
" What do you think your doing ?! She's mine. Touch her again and I'll break every bone in your body,  one by one ." He growled again.

I wanted him to stop but this is what I wanted right ? For him to see how it felt .

" Funny how I'm yours  but your not mine ." Bittersweet feelings overwhelmed  me . I wanted to cry and I wanted to punch him, maybe I should do both. " I am yours . Lilac you know I never meant to hurt you. I've never been more sorry in my life . Please ..."
His words seemed truthful but I had to remind myself to keep me from forgiving him. He slept with Stacy.

" So do I just- " The guy got cut off by Stone punching him and he was out . I didn't even care at this point . We started to form a crowd around us .
" You slept with another girl and I can't touch another guy ? That's a little one- sided don't you think?! " My voice started to get louder and he flinched." I know , I'm the biggest jerk in the world but I can't go on without you. Your my everything , I love you..." His eyes started to tear up.

Did he just say he loves me ?

My eyes went wide in shock .
Is he crying ?

" And .. I can't do this anymore if your not here with me.Your my only happiness .  I can't . "

What was he saying ? What was he talking about?

Jess emerged from the crowd and took mine and her brothers hand and pulled us outside the house .
" Seriously guys what's going on? I thought this would be fun just to see how he reacted but it's getting serious . Now obviously Stone your hurt because you never cry.Not in front of me and certainly not at a party. And Lilac , your mad and hurt because of what he did . Just please work it out with him. I hate to see my big brother be so sad."
She wants us to work it out ?
After what he did to me ?!
Something at the back of my mind to me that I should but I ignore it .
Jess went back into the house and narrowed an eye at us .

I put my back against the wall. " Why? " I looked at him." I don't know... I honestly don't . I can't even remember anything ,Just know that I will NEVER do that to you again. I'm a jacka** to do it in the first plac-" He started coughing really hard .

" Stone ? Stone , what's wrong ? " He continued coughing and putting a hand to his chest.  All the sudden he stopped and a purple-ish dead flower came out of his mouth.

" What the"

A/N

Ohhhh snap !

What are your theories to why their was a flower in his mouth ?

Thank you guys for all the comments and votes!! It means so much to me!! I really love when people comment because I don't know , it's just cool. So if you comment , Thank you!!!!!!! Now y'all are my best friends :)

- Victoria