Get Out

That afternoon I had went home . I was kinda sad about it because I missed him. I've noticed that I wanted him around all the time lately .Oh gosh, I'm turning into one of those clingy girlfriends , aren't I ?

Let's not forget my "parents " who went off again . I'm so sick and tired of it .Im sick of every foster parent thinking they can control me just because they're watching over me temporarily.They aren't my mom or dad !
I wish my real parents were still alive ....

I flopped down on my bed and thought about the past month .

Well, I made new werewolf friends , figured about what mates are , found my mate, and I'm going to be a Luna.. I think.

Wow.

I've done a lot.

Out of boredom I decided to listen to music . I love music . Music is my soul.
When the song Tongue Tied came on , I was jamming , running around in my room , and screaming my lungs out.
My foster parents were out shopping so I had the whole house to myself .

I tuned up this music louder  and danced until my legs couldn't take anymore .

I seriously need a life .

Stones POV

I'm happy .

I know it was a lie.

I was only happy when I was either her .

I didn't know what to do with myself .

Be an Alpha, train like an Alpha.

You have to be the strongest.

You have to be the best.

That's the only thing I knew how to do.

But with her it's different. . I have feelings.

When I'm not ?

I'm  an emotionless zombie .

A heard a knock at my door . My head snapped up.
" What do you want Stacy?" I knew what she wanted .
" Come on Alpha. You know what I want . "

And that's how it happened . I didn't feel anything with her. That was the point . My wolf screamed at me to stop but I couldn't help myself . I felt in a daze , with no control over my body.
It was only after I had sex with her when I realized what I had done.

" Get out ! " I yelled at her . She looked offended but she didn't leave . " I said get out ! " I yelled louder this time . She threw on her clothes on and scrambled out the door.
I felt sick to my stomach with guilt .

She's going to hate me .
Oh God , she felt it too.I caused her pain.

I punched the wall hard in anger , smashing a hole in it.
I'm so stupid .
I should've just went to her not mess around with Stacy.
This is all my fault .
Before I smashed the wall my door opened and my mom came in. " Why are you smash- put some clothes on. " I growled in annoyance and pulled the covers over my body. When she saw my face I saw her soften. " What's wrong honey? " She asked me ." Mom..I'm a horrible person. "
It is un-alpha like to break to my mom but I loved her like no other son did. " Your not a horrible person baby. Tell me what happened . " Her voice was soothing .
" I slept with Stacy..." I wish she'd just smack me and tell me I'm a horrible son but she didn't . She just say their and looked at me with disappointment.
That's the worst thing she could ever do to me .

" Mom... I'm really sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking. In fact , I wasn't thinking.She's going to hate me . I ..I don't know what to do. " My voice started breaking .

"It's okay Stone . That wasn't a good choice for you to make and I get that you feel bad about it . You have to tell her , it's the only way she'll forgive you."

So there I was twenty minutes later at her door .

Lilacs POV

When I heard the knock at my door I stopped dead in my tracks. My broken heart slammed in my chest.
I knew what he had done .
I felt it in my heart the minute he did.
I wiped my tear my stained eyes and looked out the window .
It was him.
I slid back against the door and sat down on the ground , cursing my stupidity.
He never wanted me . He just wanted to break my heart .
Tears streamed down my face uncontrollably.
The knocks turned into bangs.
I forced myself to get up and ignore him.
He slept with someone .
I'm sobbing .
I can't control my emotions .
" Lilac if you don't open this door I will break it . "
I knew he wasn't kidding so I opened it and ran upstairs .
I could care less if I was being childish right now .
I felt myself being pulled back into his chest. I thrashed against his hold but he held me . " Let me go! " I screamed." Lilac please just listen me .. please." His voice cracked but I kept squirming . " If I let you go will you just listen to me for 5 minutes ? "

I thought about for a minute and nodded, rapidly wiping my tears away.I tried to stay calm but I was so heart broke and angry , I don't know what to do.

I looked up at him and his face screamed guilt and hurt. " I'm so sorry.....I lost my mind . I don't know why I did but it didn't mean anything .You have to believe me ... if it makes you feel any better I told her to get out." He tried to get closer to me but I backed away. " That's supposed to make me feel better? ! How would you like it if I went and slept with another guy? You wouldn't . Think about how that feels and until then just GET OUT ! " Tearing ran down my face as I yelled .

I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my body.
" Lilac...please . " He pleaded. " Get out . "
" I...I never meant to hurt you. I'm so so so sorry .."

"Just get out..."

A/N

It's getting real up in here .

Do you still love Stone ?

So sorry I had to do that but their relationship was going too well😂😂

Anyways , thank you for reading and voting ! I love you guys so so so much!

-Victoria