Truth or Dare

" Dare"
That smirk was up to no good .

" Um ... I dare you to -" I looked around the room.  "Kiss the wall."
Did I ever mention I am really bad at dares ?
" Can I kiss you instead ? " He raised an eyebrow in a teasing way. " No . Now kiss it . " I smirked . When he did , he grumbled . " That's boring. Now my turn. Truth or dare ? " He sat on the couch beside me .
" Truth. " I said . " No fun. Do dare . "
" I am fun ." I growled playfully.
" No. "
" Yes."
" No."
"Yes."
" No."
" Yes ."
" Then prove it . "
I glared at him. I felt annoying so I groaned out
" Dare ."
He smirked evilly,like he always did when he was up to something .
I'm going to regret this decision aren't I ?

" Wait . Let's do an app." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and installed a " Dare or Dare " app.
" Probably best cause I would've said something stupid . " He chuckled .

I went over the rules . " We have one chance to chicken but the other dares we HAVE to do.  " He nodded and I shook the phone , the screen light up and it read ' Lilac,call a random person and ask if milk comes out of there nose when it laughs . '

Ooo this is going to be funny.

Stone smirked at me and handed his phone over . I typed it some random number in the key pad.
No answer
I typed a different number and hit the call button, not forgetting to put *67 before .
" Hello? " A mans voice boomed over the speaker .
" Hi. I just wanted to know if milk comes out of a cows nose when they laugh. " My face turned red ,trying to hold back my laughter .
" Uh..." I laughed my head off after I hung up and so did Stone .
After we sobered up I hit the dare button again .
' Stone, play footsie with Lilac.'
(By the way guys this is actually on a app, I'm not making them up)

He gave me a look and started to run his foot down my ankle but I just kicked him instead .
What? It didn't say I had to.

" Hey! That's not fair ! " He said sarcastically." Life isn't not fair now is it ? " I patted him on the head .
" Lilac , kiss the ear of the person on your left . "
Dang .
He pointed to his ear and motioned me to come toward him. I reluctantly moved closer and planted a kiss on ear , he moaned so softly , you could barley hear it .

To avoid awkwardness I went on to the next dare .It read ' Open the windows and scream the national anthem .'
This arta ' be fun .
" You have to scream as loud as you can. " I got off the couch and found a window , pulling it up.
" IM YOUR NATIONAL ANTHEM .
GOD YOUR SO HANDSOME .TAKE ME TO THE HAMPTONS BUGATTI VEYRON .
HE LOVES TO ROMACE EM' .
RECKLESS ABANDON .  "

A heard a loud growl despite my screams . I turned around and a very angry looking Alpha was staring at me ." WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! " he yelled . " Relax . Its just a song . Lana Del Rey is queen . " 
He relaxed , going back to normal. " Oh.Sorry. "

" This is not such a great game . What other thing can we do ? " I asked , throwing my arms around his neck because I felt like it . He brought his face closer to mine . " We can kiss until our minds can't take anymore . " He played with the ends of my hair .

Stones POV

She's beautiful . Inside and out .

She shook her head but I brought out lips together anyway. Our lips moved in sync and it felt so good . I never wanted it to stop but unfortunately my dream ended. .She pulled away from me , putting her forehead against mine .I resisted the urge to pin her to the wall and make her mine . But we had to keep things slow .
Slow and steady .
Everything seemed to take a turn when she bit her lip . I growled and pushed her against the wall.
I'm loosing my mind , no , more like I'm loosing control.

I began kissing her harder than I should've . She brought her hands to my chest out I put them above her head . " No. " I growled , my wolf in control.
She had a pleasing look to her eyes as I bit her neck , but I didn't mark her .

Stop it ! Your hurting her ! I yelled at my wolf .

She likes it !  He yelled back.

I forced my body and mind back in control and let me tell you. It's not easy. At all.

I unclasped my hands from her wrists and apologized.Her eyes held fear ." I'm really sorry love , I didn't mean for my wolf to take control. It's just when you bit your lip... I can't . I'm sorry ." She brought her finger to my lips . " It's okay. I understand . "
Wow. She took that well.