Where did the heartless man go?

" Are you thirsty ? " Levi asked me . I nodded my head and pulled my over-sweater down to my fingers .
He set a glass of water on the table in front of me and I thanked him.

I took the glass and poured the cold liquid down My throat.

It wasn't the end . It wasn't .

My eyes searched the room and I found Stone . He was talking to some pack warrior . I could tell he was stressed because he kept running his hands through his hair roughly .

I got up from the couch and hugged him from behind , hoping to give him some comfort . He hesitated , surprised , and then embraced me .
The pack warrior walked away as if on cue.

He turned around and turned his head to the side, like a puppy that is alien to what's happening .Without even thinking ,  I knew what he was asking . We were building a connection so strong that we understood each other without words.
" You seemed stressed . " I explained .
" How I am not ? Your in danger and I wasn't there to protect . You could've gotten hurt . And I wasn't there. "

He was blaming this on himself ? He always did but it wasn't his fault ; not even in the slightest!

" but I'm fine . And besides , it's not your fault , it's mine . Okay ? I should have listened to you. " I admitted .He shrugged it off , obviously not convincing himself .

" Your safe . That's all that matters . " He sighed .

I heard a bang and my head turned the direction . Levi was rubbing his elbow and he cursed . I couldn't help not laughing .
"Oh I'm sorry. I've never heard my brother be so- caring. In my life . Nice to know you love us too bro. " Levi glared at Stone but he just laughed.

" Good job Lilac ! You changed him , never thought thought that was possible but I guess I was wrong . "

It was kinda of like a reward to hear that. I know that whenever I first met him he wasn't exactly the best person .

I smiled at him proudly while Stone stood there uncomfortably  . He switched his eyes back and forth and grab my arm lightly .
" We have to talk and I'm not letting you out of my sight . "

He dragged me into our room and to the seat beside him. " Is this about the attack thing . I get it , it's your business. " I said .

" No it's not . It's our business. I'm sorry if I'm slow to realize this but whatever I Or this pack does , we make the choice. Not just me anymore ."
It was like music to my ears .

We .

" You really mean it ? " I hope so.
He nodded his head .
" It took me way to long to realize that I'm not alone in this .We're a team ."
I jumped up from my chair and wrapped my arms around his neck .
" I love you so much! Thank you! " I showered his face with kisses.

" I love you too my pretty flower "

Afterward , he had told me what was happened and what kind of threats the rouges were making. Some leader of the rouges wanted me as their Luna which seemed insane to me.

He said he's figure who it was and kill them but I didn't want that. I didn't want him risking anything , expecially  not for me .

" As long as I have you by my side at all time then your safe with me . I won't let anything ever hurt you I promise ." He kissed me softly .

A/N

I'm back ! Sorry it's taking me so long to update and the updates are short . I just went ahead and updated because I knew I would be caught up in some other stuff .

So exciting news for me ... bad news for you. Im writing a book , not on Wattpad . Like an actual book. I know it's going to take me a long time to write this but I'm willing to take a shot.

I can't believe this book got up to 37 K ! Never in a million years would I think it would get that far and this isn't even a popular category really . That's inspiring me to write an actual book. I know I'm young but there are people even younger than me that had published books.

So thank y'all for reading and I'll try to update soon!