Worries & Movies

I haven't seen Stone in a week . He hasn't been to school at all,I texted and called him a million times . No answer . I went to his house . No answer . I asked Jess she said " pack stuff , I don't really know the details . "
I started to get worried about him . I know it's crazy and he's probably just off with another girl. Just thinking that hurt my heart .
I had developed stronger feelings toward him. Every day it seemed as if liked him even more.
I hated it .
I didn't know what was happening to me .
All I knew was that I missed him and I am worried. .

The next day went by, school. No Stone.

I decided to go by his house .
I took a deep breath and knocked on the door .
No answer .
As I was walking off the porch , a voiced callled out.
" Lilac ? " His mom, was standing there with a worried look on her face. Her normal bright eyes had bags underneath them and she just seemed ... upset .
" Mrs.Violet you don't look well. Is everything alright ? " I asked in concern.
" Come inside ."
This is going to be bad .
I stepped into the beautiful home and she patted on the couch .
" What's going on? " I asked.
" You see . Stone and my mate went to go help a alliance pack with rouges but ... they were supposed to come back yesterday but they didn't . I fear for my son and my mate . " I could hear her voice breaking like my heart .
Stone could be in trouble ?

" I know they've done in a million times and they are probably just fine but I'm still worried about them ."
She said , her eyes reddening .

Without hesitation I hugged her and she hugged back . This isn't weird or awkward because she was my mates mom, it was comforting someone who needs it .
" They are going to be okay. Don't worry. " I half believed myself . It was like I was the mom .
The door suddenly opened and a bunch of buff guys hurried in but the only one I could see was Stone . I ran and hugged him. He was thrown off by my impact . " Oh hey there love . I missed you. " he brought his lips to mine and kissed them .I squeezed him even tighter but then slapped him.
Oops , I didn't mean for that to happen. Hand spasm ? Haha yeah right .

" What were doing ? Why didn't you tell me ?!" I growled .
He laughed a little , " Sorry, it was urgent and I can't communicate with you in the forest, can I ? "

He had a point .

I embraced him again." Not that I'm complaining but why are you the pack house ? " He asked .
" I got worried . " Great rose bushes of red bloomed on my cheeks . " Aw , how cute . " He scrunched his face .
" Shut up."

--
That night we decided to watch a movie on the couch . It was 10pm and I didn't feel like going home so I stayed . I didn't care what my foster parents said . They can't control me .

We watched " City of Bones " while cuddling up on the couch. I was squished into Stone's side , his arm wrapped around my waist and pillows and blankets surrounded us. I felt safe .
" Your parents are okay with this ? " He whispered in my ear . " ...You staying over ?"

" I don't give a da** about what they think." I cursed . He chuckled softly , " Doesn't really matter anyways I guess since your going to live with me and join my pack . "
I turned to face him and he threaded out fingers together .
The idea brought joy to my heart .
" Oh I am? " I grinned ." Mmmhhmm... when I mark you you'll have no choice . You will have to be stuck with me for the rest of your life ." Stone sang.
It was funny .

We only we a few weeks ago and we were talking about moving in with each other . That's real funny .
But what choice did I really have ? I couldn't leave him.
What happens when I get new foster parents?

" Sshhh" I put my finger to his lips and curled up into his side more . " Just enjoy the moment . "

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hellooo Guys ! I did this short chapter early because I won't be able to update this weekend . I know I'm sorry but I just have wayyy to much stuff going on.

I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.2 K VIEWS ! like what?????

I've barley even wrote that many chapters .

Thank y'all so much! I love you!!

-Victoria