The boy across the road (a boyxboy romance)

Daniel Miller is the kind of guy that everyone admires. All the girls want to be with him and all the boys want to be him. But he has a dark secret that nobody knows. He has been keeping it for a long time.

Jacob Dyer is the kind of guy that a few people admire but only because he is best friends with Daniel. They have known eachother since they were 5 years old and have been best friends since Jacob moved into the house directly opposite Daniel.

This is the story of two boys and their path to true love.

Daniels POV

I looked across the road and saw Jacob kicking a football around in the road. God he looked so hot. The look of concentration on his face was killing me. He doesn't know how I feel about him, doesn't even know that I'm gay and it's killing me. I came out the my house to go have a kick around with him. 

"Hey dude! New football? Pass it over then!"

"Ha! As if I would let you near this ball you suck at football man!"

"Come on, one game then we can go inside my house I just got a new TV....42" plasma."

"Alright then, but just one game before you kill the ball"

I suck at football but if it gets me time with Jacob then I'm playing. God I love the way he kicks the ball with furrowed eyebrows forcing the look of pure concentration and thought on his face. Oh crap the balls coming towards me snap out of it Daniel! Damn it went in the goal he wins.

"I am the champion! Oh yehh i rock at football...you suck man!"

"Whatever, wanna go waatch TV now

"Yeh sure I'll be right there"

Oh great he's spotted a girl. I immediatley felt jelous as he started chatting her up as she laughed at everything he said and kept touching his arm ever so slightly. Man I would give anything to be that girl. Yes she's gone and he's coming back now.

"Took your time!"

"Whatever man, she was hot, I'm surprised you didn't jump in there first...actually why didn't you.."

"Doesn't matter, I have my reasons"

God I think he's figured it out, am I making it that obvious....oh god i'm gunna stress about this now what do I do crap he's definatley figured me out he's looking at me weirdly.

"Where's the TV"

"In my room"

I sprinted up the stairs and he followed me slowly, like he was thinking about something important. The annoyance was building in me, wishing that he would hurry upstairs, but the thoughtful look on his face was so cute that i couldn't help but stare. He wouldn't notice, he was too deep in his thoughts....I wonder what he's thinking...I hate it when I can't tell what he's thinking. I slumped down on my bed and reached for the remote but Jacob grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Daniel.......are you gay?"