The boy across the road Chapter 8

Jacobs POV

"Yeh, I think it's gunna last a very long time with mine too"

Happiness spread through me. What happened next left Daniel and me frozen with shock.

"I love you babe" Daniel said as he reached forward and kissed me full on the lips. I smiled and kissed him back and put my hand on the back of his neck.

"I love you too babe" Then the smile dissapeared on both of our faces. We looked around and everyone was staring at us. Everyone had seen the kiss, heard us say I love you, heard us call eachother babe. I looked back round at everyone, then back to Daniel. He looked mortified. He shoved his chair back angrily and ran out of the canteen. I ran after him.

"Danny...wait,,,Danny!!"

I could hear people mocking us around the room, and the whispering.

"Ooohh he calls him Danny......"

"Oh my god they're gay together"

I ignored them and ran after him. I found Daniel in the corridor with his head in his hands, leaning against the wall.

"GOD I'm so dumb, why did I have to do that!"

"Danny, it doesn't matter, calm down, think about it, we don't have to hide anymore, who cares what anyone else thinks, they just don't understand"

"You know what....you're right. It's why I love you" He winked at me and pulled me into a kiss.

The bell went so we had to go back to lessons. Before we opened the door I help out my hand and Daniel took it. We walked into class and the chatter that filled the classroom stopped and everyone stared at us. We ignored them and we sat down in our seats. The whispering started again so I whispered to Daniel

"Let's make them shut up" I said flirtily.

"Okay" He agreed.

I reached over and kissed him, opening my mouth ever so slightly. We made out until the door opened and I jumped off him. Everyone was staring, gobsmacked, but we just sat there laughing. This could be fun after all. We ended the day with maths, and instead of taking the car, Daniel gave Kat the keys and we walked home. After walking for thirty seconds, rain started pouring down. I looked over at Daniel. His dark wet hair stuck flat to his face whilst the rain dripped down his gourgeous tanned face. 

"l love you" I whispered as I pulled him close to me.

"l love you too"

We walked home in the rain hand in hand, and by the time we got home, we were soaking. We changed into dry clothes and watched tv in his room for a few hours until my phone started ringing.

"It's my mum..........pause the tv....."

I picked up the phone with a shaky hand and held it to my ear.

"Mum...."

"Jacob"

"Well....why are you calling?"

"I'm willing to let you come home-"

"Really? You're okay with who I am? Mum that's the best thing ever, thankyou, thankyou"

"You didn't let me finish"

The coldness in her voice made the grin on my face dissapear.

"Go on then"

"I'm willing to let you come home......if you admit that this is just a phase your going through"

"WHAT!! This isn't a phase mum, I'm in love with Danny, I want to stay with him forever"

Daniel sat up at that.

"Well then you can't come home"

"Why would I want to be anywhere with you when I can be where I am now"

"Where have you be staying then?"

"With the love of my life, Danny, I've been right across the street the whole time you crazy bitch and you didn't even bother to notice!" I screamed and hung up the phone.

"You want to stay with me forever? You're in love with me? I'm the love of your life?"

"Well...yeh...I'm sorry babe, did I freak you out, sorry, I'll shut up, forget I said it, lets just pretend it never happened"

"Stop babbling babe, I want to stay with you forever too, I'm in love with you too and you're the love of my life too, I love you more than anything, you're my everything"

"You don't have to say that"

"I'm not. I really mean it"

"Really?"

"Really really"

My heart skipped a beat when he said this. Daniel loves me. Daniel...loves....me.... DANIEL LOVES ME!!!!!!!!

"Jake..you haven't spoken in a while....did I say the wrong thing...."

"No....I'm just so happy!!"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I pulled off my shirt and jumped onto the bed.

"What are you doing" Daniel said cautiously, looking me up and down. His eyes set on my chest and stomach.

"You checking me out" I winked and laughed.

"Well...I....yeh"

"Thought so...well..you gunna join me?"

"He pulled his top off and leaped on top of me"

"Hahahahaa"

"What?"

"Either you like me a lot or you have a roll of quarters in your pocket"

His face flushed bright red and he turned round to face the other way. He got off the bed and reached for his top.

"Danny, babe, don't it was only a joke. It happens to everyone, hell, it happens to me whenever my eyes settle on your six pack"

His eyes lowered until he reached the bulge in my jeans.

"Well, your not lying" He laughed and lowered himself back on top of me. We leaped under the covers and laughed as we shared passionate kisses. We unbuttoned eachothers jeans. And what happens next is a bit obvious ;)

[Authors note]

SSooo, in case that wasn't clear, Daniel and Jacob have their first time together. I will tell you now, I will write makeout scenes, but not sex scenes. I know the story has kinda sucked so far but it is getting better, I promise....keep reading, it's about to get a lot better :) Vote and comment and get other people to read the The boy across the road :)