The boy across the road Chapter 7

Jacobs POV

When I woke up the next morning, Daniel was asleep in my arms. I slowly moved him and got up, trying not to wake him. I went to the en suite and got in the shower. I didn't have one the night so I'm having one now instead. I turned round to wash the soap off my body, and when I turned round, Daniel was in the shower with me! My face flushed with embarrasment and I covered myself up.

"Danny!! What are you doing?!"

"I heard the shower on so I thought I would come and join you" He said flirtily.

"Why are you covering yourself up, I'm gunna see you naked sooner or later"

"B-But"

"I don't mind you know"

Then he kissed me gently. I ran my hands through his hair and kissed him back. He deepened the kiss and ran his tongue across my lips. I granted him entrance so he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I completely forgot that we were both in the shower and wearing nothing. As soon as I remembered I jumped back.

"Took your mind off it for a bit right?" He said, winking at me.

"Yeh...but then I remembered. Okay now I actually have to wash"

"So do I. Why not wash together, we're already here"

"Fine" I sighed, not sure what would happen. I washed my hair whilst Daniel did the same, but then he came up behind me and put his arms round my waist and kissed my neck.

"Danny not now"

"Why not, we're all alone and in the shower" He breathed into my neck.

I kissed him softly, but then turned the shower off.

"Because your sister is downstairs"

"Oh yeh.....oh, that reminds me, I got a call, mums coming home in about....15 minutes, crap!"

"Daannyyy, why didn't you say earlier!"

"I don't know, I got caught up in the moment, then I lost track of time and....."

"Don't worry, we've still got plenty of time. We just need to get out the shower and get dressed and we'll be fine"

I hopped out the shower and grabbed a towel. Daniel did the same, and I went back into his room and got dressed. Once we were both ready, we went downstairs to wait for Leah to get home. A key turned in the door, and she walked in.

"Hey boys, how have you been"

"Pretty good mum, how are you feeling?"

"Tired, and a little light headed. I think I might lie down on the sofa and go to sleep"

"Okay, I'll get you some pillows"

"No, it's okay, I'll do it. It's monday anyway, shouldn't you two be getting to school?"

"Oh crap, I forgot we had school today! Jake, we better go"

"Yeh, see you later Leah"

"Bye!"

We walked over to Daniels car and got in. On the way to school there was only one thing on my mind.

"How are we gunna keep this a secret Danny?"

"I don't know....it's gunna be hard keeping my hands off you..."

"I know how you feel. We won't even be able to hold hands......and I can't call you Danny....."

"And I can't call you Jake....It sucks"

We arrived at school at got out the car. We had all of our classes together, so we would be together the whole day, but we couldn't act normally.....the worst thing about the day....ever. We walked into our form room and sat down at the two spare seats. Thankfully they were at the back and next to eachother, so we could easily talk. Mr Molani glared at us as we sat down.