The boy across the road Chapter 3

Jacobs POV

We pulled out of our kiss and stared at Daniels twin sister Kat.

"CRAP, KAT GET OUT OF HERE!"

"Daniel!!! And Jacob!!!!! What are you doing??!!"

We both froze with shock, just staring at Kat, me still leaning over Daniel with my hands on the bed either side of him. 

"Kat, listen, we need to talk....I'm gay....and so is Jacob...and we both love eachother and have done for years, but we both only just found out how the other feels so please don't make a big deal out of this, and I'm begging you don't tell mum, I'll tell her when I'm ready.....Kat....say something....."

"OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER I promise I won't tell anyone you to get back to eachother OMG this is great"

I can't believe Kat was that cool about this. We sat there staring at eachother then shrugged at the same time and I lowered myself so I was lying on top of him, and stared into his eyes. I never noticed how deep blue they were, but as always, they had me mesmorised.

"What"

"Hm?"

"What are you looking at?"

"Your eyes...but now I'm looking at your lips. They look to irresistable"

I couldn't help myself but to lean back on top of him and kiss him again and again and I didn't want to stop. Then at the worst time ever, my cell phone rang, but I ignored it because whoever was calling me didn't matter....I was with Daniel now and that's all that matters. 

"Mmm I can't think of anything better than this Jacob"

"Yeh, same, sshhh kiss me again"

[Authors note]

Heyyy guyyss im thinking of righting another chapter very soon within the next few hours comment and vote for this chapter and i will right it....spoiler alert there is a MAJORR plot twist coming up in the next chapter :) xxxx