The boy across the road Chapter 16

Daniels POV

Suit shopping. We had been traipsing around different shops trying to find mine and Jacob's suits for our wedding day. We had been shopping for 4 hours, and were just walking into the final shops. Jacob and I tried on suit after suit and laughed at how ridiculous we both looked. When we finally walked into the final shop, I saw a suit that looked amazing.

"Jake....look at that one"

"Wow...it's really nice!"

"I know...shall we try it on?"

"Yeh, why not"

I looked around to try and find a member of staff. I found someone brushing down the suits a few steps away.

"Excuse me?"

She looked up from the suit and looked at me.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"I was just wondering, is it possible to try on that suit"

I pointed the one that we both loved and she walked over to it.

"Of course. Is it for a wedding?"

I smiled. "Yes"

She turned around to look at Jacob. 

"So, which one of you is the groom?"

Jacob and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Well......we both are"

"Oh! So will you be wanting two suits?"

"Yes please, both the same size"

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute with the other suit"

She walked away and we collapsed on a chair laughing.

"Did you see her face!"

"Yeh, god that was hilarious"

She came back and we stopped laughing quickly, but I could see the corners of Jacob's mouth twitching, and I let out a small laugh, then clamped my hand over my mouth. The shop assisstant whipped around to look at us. We sat there looking innocent, then laughed silently as she turned around again. We tried the suits on and they looked perfect. Jacob looked gorgeous, and I didn't look too bad as well. These were definately the suits. We bought them and walked home laughing.

I woke up and cuddled into Jacob. A rush of excitement streamed through me. It's the day of my wedding! I nudged Jacob awake and he rolled over.

"Jake, wake up!"

"Later"

"Now!"

"Why"

"It's July 8th"

He turned over to look at me with widened eyes.

"We're getting married today"

"Yes, so we need to get ready!"

"Okay, okay, let me just jump in the shower. You coming"

"Save it for tonight baby"

I winked at him as he went off to have a shower. I opened my cupboard and pulled out my suit and waistcoat. It looked amazing. It should for £2459! I heard the water stop and Jacob came in looking sexier than he had ever looked before. The water glistened on his six pack, and his wet hair flopped over his eyes.

"Wow"

"Be quiet you. Shouldn't you be having a shower?"

"Yeh, good point"