The boy across the road Chapter 25

Jacobs POV

It had been 5 months since Danny and I had decided on having kids in the future. We had both been accepted at a dance school and had been going there for 4-5 months now, but I had just been head hunted by George Manning, a famous dance manager. I was waiting at home to tell Daniel....I was really scared about how he would react, because i would be working with another 18 year old man who was also gay. Daniel suddenly came bursting through the door, face red and out of breath.

"Guess what just happened"

"What?"

"I just  got head hunted by George Manning! I was just wondering, would you be okay with it, because I'm going to be working with an 18 year old man who is gay as well"

I laughed realising what had happened. George Manning only head hunted two people and then another two once he was done with the first two.

"Why are you laughing....."

"Guess who's the 18 year old man who is gay"

"No way"

"Yep.....we are going to be working together with George Manning as our manager!"

"Oh my god this is amazing"

We hugged and laughed with joy. Then we stopped. If you got head hunted by George Manning, you get taken to the heart of London in a big dance studio....over an hour away from where we live. 

"We've got to do it....it's George Manning!"

"You're right...we'd better get the family together and tell them"

"Yeh, I'll call them"

I called mum, Leah and Kat and told them to get here as soon as possible. We waited nervously and after 20 minutes, everyone was gathered in the lounge.

"What's going on"

"We both got head hunted by George Manning...and because of that, we are moving to London"

"What!"

"We could become big dancers, complete strangers could know who we are!"

"Is this what you really want"

"Yeh, it really is"

"Then go for it, I'm really happy for you"

Leah came forward and hugged us both. Mum seemed okay with it but upset and Kat seemed absolutely fine. It really surprised us how okay with it everyone was. Over the next few days we packed and got ready. Soon it was time for us to leave. A limo waited outside for us. We said our goodbyes, got our bags together and got in the limo. George Manning was in there and he talked us through what we would be doing on the way there. We would be teaching young people to dance, and if we did well, he would get us gigs to perform at shows in front of huge crowds. It was basically the perfect deal, and he would provide us with our own apartment together. We pulled up outside a huge block of flats.

"Is this where we're living!"

"Yeh"

"Wow...it's huge!"

"I like to go all out for the people that I manage"

"Wow..you don't say"

"I'll let you two settle in and I'll be here to pick you up tomorrow morning to take you to your first class that you will be teaching"

"Okay, thanks"

He gave us the keys and the flat number and left us to settle in. We opened the door and walked up the stairs to number 21. We opened that door as well and stared in awe at the sight that met our eyes. It was huge! There were two huge bedrooms each with an en suite, a huge lounge with a sofa and two arm chairs and a huge plasma screen hanging off the wall, a table that would fit 6 people, and a huge kitchen, all in one apartment!