The boy across the road Chapter 5

Daniels POV

I couldn't help but feel sorry for Jacob. And guilty. He had just been kicked out of his house and it was my fault. If I hadn't have told him to tell his mum as well then this wouldn't have happened. I clutched his hand and squeezed it and gave him a comforting smile. I felt a bit better when he squeezed my hand back because I know that  he isn't mad at me. We pulled up into our drive and mum broke the akward silence that had filled the car the whole ride home.

"So Jacob, you are welcome at our house and I will let you two share a room because you are old enough and responsible enough to be mature. I'm trusting you two and I don't want that trust broken, because otherwise Jacob will have to sleep in the guest room. Okay?"

"Yes, thankyou Leah, I really can't thank you enough for putting a roof over my head, I would be out on the streets otherwise!!"

"You are very welcome Jacob. So, shall we go inside and  get your stuff unpacked?"

"Yeh, that would be good"

Mum unlocked the house, and we all carried in Jacobs stuff and carried it up to my room. Thankfully I have a big room and a double bed, so it won't be a squeeze to fit Jacob and his stuff in my room. My mum left the room so I walked up behind Jacob and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck.

"Daniel, stop it what if your mum comes in!" He laughed

"She won't"

"But still just in case...."

"Fine"

I sighed and unwrapped my arms from his waist and helped him unpack. After about half an hour of putting CDs and books on my shelves, and clothes in my cupboard, my mum called up to us.

"I'm going over to a friends house, I'll be back in about 3-4 hours, see you then"

The front door closed and the sound of her car pulling out of the drive meant she was gone. I walked back up to jacob and kissed him gently.

"She's definatley not gunna come in now"

"Guess not" he said, kissing me back.

I ran my fingers through his hair and our lips crashed together, moving in perfect harmony. We stumbled around the room, neither of us breaking the kiss, and fell on the bed. We rolled around, still kissing, and he pulled my shirt off. I was nervous to see where this was coming, but the moan that escaped Jacobs lips urged me to continue. I wasn't sure what to do but I was surprised to find that it came naturally, like I had done this with loads of guys before. We weren't having sex, but it was still new to me. I pulled off his shirt, and and kissed him from his belly button, up his chest until I reached his lips again. I heard a noise like a knock so stopped suddenley.

"What is it?"

"Thought I heard something"

"I didn't hear anything...."

"probably just my imagination then"

I shrugged my shoulders and lowered myself back on top of him and our lips met again, but I kept hearing the soft knocking noise, but I kept telling myself it was my imagination. Jacob broke the kiss and unbuttones my jeans and pulled them off me, so I followed and did the same with him, pulling off his jeans, so we were making out in just boxers. Suddenely my bedroom door swung open and Kat was standing there astonished.

"Umm.....I kept knocking but no one said anything, so I just came in....sorry....I-I'll go"

She left the room and closed the door. Jacob and I stared at eachother in disbelief, and we both started pulling our clothes back on. 

"Well.....that was embarrasing...."

"You're telling me...sorry, my sister is so nosy she comes in whenever she pleases"

"It's okay. Just a shame that it had to end, but we had probably better stop if Kat's here."

"Yeh, you're right. I forgot she was here....I thought we were alone......"

"It's okay, don't beat yourself up about it"

"Okay, I won't"

I gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and continued unpacking his stuff. He got up to help me and I looked at him, feeling dissapointed that our make-out session had to end. But I'm certain that there will be many more in the near future. After all, he is my boyfriend.

[Authors note]

So, what did you think of this chapter!!!!! There will be more chapters coming reealllyyy soon so keep updating to read more!!! Vote and comment for this chapter and tell me what you think!!! 

xxhappycookiessxx