The boy across the road Chapter 2

Daniels POV

"Daniel......Hellooo"

"Huh?!"

"Daniel....I said.....are you gay?"

"Why do you ask"

"Stop avoiding the question, so Daniel answer me, are you gay?!"

"What would you say if I said I was...."

" I would say that it's a good thing your gay, because I am too.....and I'm in love with you, and I have been for quite a while now, I chat up girls so that you would never suspect anything but the truth is I love you, and i'm hoping that your gunna answer my question before with yes because otherwise I have just made a complete fool of myself"

"Well in that case.....yes, I am gay, and i've loved you too for a long time and I always chatted up girls  so that you wouldn't suspect anything, and I really love you Jacob"

"Good"

Jacob is leaning towards me slowly and carefully oh my god he's going to kiss me, this is not happening, I never expected this, Jacob loves me too YES!!!!!! His kisses are so soft against my lips, this is finally happening, I have dreamed about this for so long. 

"Jacob, I love you so much" " Oh I love you too Daniel"

I deepened the kiss and Jacob let out a moan from deep in his throat. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I happily let him, as I ran my hands through his georgeous dark hair, and he lowered himself down onto me. We were both caught up in the moment that we didn't notice my twin sister Kat standing at the door.

"*cough* *cough*"

"CRAP, KAT GET OUT OF HERE!"

"Daniel!!! And Jacob!!!!! What are you doing??!!"