The boy across the road Chapter 29

Daniels POV

I slowly opened one eye. There were thousands of people out there. We were just about to go on stage at the One Direction concert. I was scared as anything.

"Don't worry. You'll be more than perfect honey"

"You'll be more than perfect. I'll be mediocre"

"No you won't. Come on, we've got to go on stage"

I took a deep breath and walked onto the stage, closely followed by Jake. The lights glared at us and we started dancing. Cheers erupted from the audience, and I loosened up a bit. This wasn't so bad after all. I started to get more into it. Jake flashed a smile at me and I did the same back. This was going so well. Everyone loved us. Once we were done, the crowds cheers and applauds got louder than they already were. I didn't think that was possible. We started our next routine and went through it easily. The dubstep was so loud I thought that my ear drums were about to burst. I loved it. Again, we were finished and the applauds were filling me up with an excitement I had never felt before. We smiled and waved at the crowd. we got a few whistles from the girls and I heard quite a few 

"You're both so fit!"

I laughed and music started playing. One Direction came out and started singing.

"You're insecure. Don't know what for. You turning heads when you walk through the door. Don't need make up. To cover up. Being the way that you are is enough"

We danced around them and everyone cheered for both us and One Direction.

"Oh If only you saw what I could see you'd understand why I want you so desperatly right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know-oh-oh you don't know you're beautiful oh oh that's what makes you beautiful"

They ended the song and we ended the dance. Every song they sang, we danced to. One Thing, Up All Night, Tell Me A Lie, More Than This, I Want and many others. We had the time of our lives and talked to the band once the concert was over. 

"You guys are really good dancers" Niall exclaimed.

"Yeh, and you're what 17?" Louis followed.

"19" I corrected him.

"Still...wow"

"You guys are amazing singers as well" Jake said.

"Thanks" Zayn laughed.

"You know, when our manager said that there was gunna be dancers at the beginning, I though he meant...well, calmer dancing" Harry said.

"Well, we do street. We weren't really at our best though"

"That wasn't you're best?"

"No, but we'll be good enough again soon"

"So, what do you do apart from gigs and stuff"

"We teach a street dance class"

"Cool. You know, I heard about two teenage boys in the news, they were both dance teachers, they were in a huge car crash, the one driving was speeding apparantly. I heard that one of them woke up then went back into a coma for four months, just came out of it a couple of months ago. I saw pictures of the car, it was so mucked up! No way of ever fixing it"

"Shame" I sighed. "I loved that ferrari"

"Same" Jake said. 

"What are you talking about"

"Guess who got out of a coma a couple of months ago" Jake said.

"No way, you two were the guys in the crash!" Liam gasped in astonishment.

"Yeh, that was us"

"Well, great to meet you"

"You too. We probably better be going, nice meeting you guys"

"Yeh, you too" they said. We waved goodbye and walked off.

"That was amazing" I whispered.

"I know, when I was on that stage, I had never felt so pumped in my life"

"Same, and at the 02 as well!"

"Everyone loved us"

I kissed him softly and Jake let a small moan bubble from his mouth. God, I love it when he moans like that. I pulled away before I got too into the kiss and got into the cab that was here to pick us up.

"Where to" he asked with a slight hint of disgust in his voice. He must have seen us kissing.

"Gornan Avenue"

"Alright" 

The cab driver kept glancing at us to make sure we weren't kissing.

"What the fuck, let's give him something to look at" I whispered in Jake's ear. He shivered as my breath came in contact with his skin and nodded. 

"Come here gorgeous" I crashed my lips onto his and gripped his hair in my hands. His gorgeous, blond, smooth hair. He bit my lip and I smiled against his lips. I pulled away and looked at the cab driver. He was looking at the road, shifting in his seat with an awkward look on his face. I chuckled and rested a hand on Jake's chest. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear

"We'll continue this when we get home. Can't stop now that we've started"

Again, he shivered as my breath made contact with his skin. He looked at me with seductive eyes. 

"Definatly" 

"Alright, that will be £21.50"

I handed him the money, not taking my eyes off Jake. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him out of the car and close to me in one swift move. 

"Let's go inside" 

I was breathing heavily, the sweet taste of his lips still lingering on my mouth from our kiss in the cab. We opened the door to our apartment and I kicked it closed. I smiled and pulled him close. I kissed him tenderly and slowly traced the outline of his lips with my tongue, begging him to give me entrance, but he refused. So that's how he's going to play it. I pressed my lips harder against his. He let a moan out and I used that as the perfect chance to slip my tongue into his mouth. Hah, I win. His hands wondered beneath my shirt, and as soon as he touched me, I could feel white hot electricity shooting through me. I let out a groan which came out louder than I intended. I felt Jake smiling against my lips. I would give anything to hear his moan again. I bit down slightly on his lip and there it was. That gorgeous moan, willing me to go further. My hands wondered down further and I rested them on his ass. Everything about him was so perfect, the moment, so perfect. I melted into him and he seemed to melt into me as well. I grinned as his hand brushed against my nipple. It sent electricity shooting through my body, and it came out as a soft moan. He pulled away from the kiss, but we stayed in eachothers arms.

"l love you"

"l love you more"

"No you don't"

"Prove it"

"I was planning on that anyway" I brought my lips back to his and we picked up where we had left off.