OTP (Dean Winchester x fem!reader)

You laughed at something Dean said while Sam and Gabriel watched the two of you from across the bunker. "Are you sure they aren't together?" the angel asked Sam. Sam nodded as he turned his attention back to the lore book in front of him. Gabriel was almost disheartened by the news. He'd been around for a long time and had seen the amount of love humans had to give. Gabriel would give anything to see you and Dean together. In his opinion, there were no two people more suited for each other. Gabriel smiled to himself as his trickster mind began to formulate a plan.

The next day, Gabriel appeared in the bunker, scaring the life out of Sam, you and Dean. "What the hell, man?" Dean asked as you let out an exasperated sigh. You'd think you'd be used to angels just appearing. "What do you want, Gabriel?" Sam inquired. Gabriel gave the three of you a cheeky smile before snapping his fingers, causing you and Dean to disappear. Sam looked at the angel wide-eyed. "What did you do? Where are they?"

*Meanwhile*

You and Dean stood stock still in the middle of a forest. You were surround by a group of people, most of them carrying weapons. "They must be some kind of test sent by the Game Maker," one of them said. "Dean, where are we?" you asked quietly, not taking your eyes off the arrow pointed at your face. You'd heard the phrase Game Maker before, but you couldn't place it until Dean replied, "Son of a bitch. He zapped us into the frickin' Hunger Games!"

"Are you serious?!" you cried, causing the people around you to jump and tell you to be quiet. "You'll give away our position then we're all sitting ducks!" one of them whispered harshly. "How do we get out of here?" Dean asked you and you wracked your brain. "Well, the only way out of the arena is to win the games, but we aren't in the business of killing people, Dean and even if we were, only one of us could win."

The group of teens looked at you like you were crazy and lowered their weapons. You exchanged a glance with Dean before turning to the girl in front of you and saying, "I'm sorry for this." You punched the girl in the face and took her weapon while Dean began beating on the nearest one to him. Soon, all the teens were unconscious. "Now what?" Before you could answer, you heard shouting in the distance and footsteps racing toward you.

Knowing what you did about the fandom, you figured these teens would be coming to kill the two of you. "We gotta go!" you told Dean, taking off in the opposite direction. "Wait! Why are we running from a bunch of kids?" You rolled your eyes. "Because Winchester, I don't really want to kill children and they are going to kill us if they catch us. So let's move!"

As the two of you ran, your brain went into overdrive, trying to think of a way to get out. Suddenly, it struck Dean. "Hey! Y/N! How did Katniss get out of the arena in the second movie?" You took a deep breath. "Read a book, Dean!" You knocked an arrow in the bow you'd taken from the girl and aimed it at the barrier. As soon as the arrow hit, the forest disappeared and was replaced by a field.

"Now where are we?" Dean asked. You shook your head. A non-descript field and could be anywhere. The two of you began walking, unsure of where to go. "Where'd you learn to shoot a bow anyway?" Dean asked you suddenly, making you laugh. "I did some archery when I was younger. Muscle memory, I guess." You were just relieved that you still had the weapons you'd taken from the teens. You heard a thundering in the distance.

"What is that?" you asked Dean. He shrugged. The loud noise got closer and closer until you saw them. Hundreds of horses. You cursed under your breath. Of course Gabriel would send the two of you into one of the most dangerous worlds in fiction. Game of Thrones. "Dothraki," you whispered to Dean. Dean's eyes widened. "You've got to be kidding me! I am so gonna kick Gabriel's ass when we get home."