In My Brother's Body (Dean x sister!reader x Crowley) Body Switch AU

"SONOVABITCH!" The curse echoed through the manor you were hunting in. Meanwhile, you sat frozen as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Only it wasn't you looking back at you. It was your older brother, Dean. "Dean?" Sam asked. You just stood there. "DEAN!" Sam grabbed your shoulder and shook you. Before you could reply, you heard your own voice shout, "WHAT, SAM?!" Sam froze.

Sam's eyes darted between you and Dean in confusion. He turned you to look at him. "Y/N...is that you?" You nodded softly. Your mind was trying to process exactly what was happening. You were in Dean's body. Part of you was weirded out by it, but another part was excited.

You had always looked up to Dean. He was every bit the hunter you wanted to be. He also had the freedom to just pick up any person he was interested in. You weren't that brave, even though you wanted to be. Especially because it would take a whole lot of courage to confess your crush. Maybe, as Dean, you'd get to experience what it was like to be so fearless.

"Come on. Let's get out of here," Dean grumbled. He did not look the least bit pleased about being in your body. You fought back a laugh at that. Dean was in for a world of trouble. You went to take a step and nearly stumbled. Apparently it was going to take some getting used to for you too.

Dean groaned when he realized he'd have to readjust his seat in order to drive Baby back to the bunker. "It took me so long to get it right the first time..." he complained. You cringed. Did your voice always sound that way when you complained or was it just because of Dean? You hoped it was the latter. "I need a drink." Sam had yet to say anything. His eyes kept darting between you and Dean in confusion and amusement. But Dean's words finally made him say something. "Are you sure that's a good idea, Dean? I mean, you're not exactly yourself right now." Dean glared daggers at Sam, who actually cringed back a bit.

He turned to you in the back seat. You were trying to figure out how to sit comfortably. It was far more difficult than you thought it would be. "That glare is far more effective in your body than it should be, Y/N," Sam muttered. "Uh-huh," you replied, "Can we leave please?" It was strange hearing Dean's voice coming from your mouth. Thankfully, Dean listened and drove as quickly as possible to get to the nearest bar.

As soon as you sat down, you and Dean realized exactly what Sam had been worried about. Per usual, it didn't take long for someone to approach your table. A gorgeous brunette. Her eyes met yours, or rather Dean's, and she smirked. "Hey handsome. Wanna dance?" It took a moment for you to realize that she was talking to you. "Uh...no thanks. Not interested." The woman pouted a bit. "Really?" You nodded, but before you could you found your gaze wandering across the bar. What was he doing here?

The woman followed your gaze. "Oh...I see. I didn't realize you liked men." You shot your gaze back to her and then over to Dean. "Don't you dare," he mouthed, making you smirk. "That's right. I definitely prefer men." She nodded and left the table. You and Sam burst out in a fit of giggles as Dean threatened to kill you under his breath.

Your giggles drew the attention of the man across the bar, unfortunately. "I knew you three would make your way here eventually. Hello Moose," Crowley greeted Sam and then turned to you. "Squirrel." Then he turned to Dean. "Hello, Dove. You're looking ravishing this evening." Sam started laughing. Dean looked to you. "Are you blushing? Why is my face blushing, Y/N?!" Crowley looked confused for a moment. His hazel eyes darted between you and Dean.

Before Crowley could put two and two together, another person approached your table. This time it was a man. Had you not already been interested in someone else, you probably would have jumped at the chance with this guy. There was also the sad side effect of you not being in your own body. "Hey there. Can I buy you a drink?" Dean looked to you with a smirk. You narrowed your eyes, but spoke up before he could.

"She's not interested. Move along." You did your best to intimidate the guy, like Dean would have if the situation were reversed. The guy simply looked at you. "I think the lady can speak for herself. Who are you, anyway? Her boyfriend?" You shook your head. "We're her brothers," you told him, gesturing between you and Sam. "That's her boyfriend," you said, pointing to Crowley. The guy looked between the four of you and hightailed it out of there, prompting you to let out a sigh of relief.

"Y/N? Moose...what in bloody hell is going on?" Sam shrugged a bit. "We should probably talk about this outside." Crowley snapped his fingers, taking all four of you to the nearest hotel. Crowley looked at you again. "How did you ended up in Squirrel's body, Dove?" You felt your skin heating up again. "Dammit, Y/N, stop it!" Dean scolded. "Uh, Dean? I think Crowley's the guy our sister has been crushing on. That's why she's blushing...or why you are. I swear this gets more confusing by the minute."

Dean turned to you. "Seriously, Crowley?! He's a demon!" You rolled your eyes. Dean glared at you. "Don't roll my eyes at me." You all looked at Dean in amusement. "You know what I mean!" Crowley hadn't stopped looking at you, only now, he was smirking. "Well, this is certainly interesting." You pouted as you sank down onto a bed. "Sure." Dean just kept looking between you and Crowley. The night had definitely turned very awkward. And it was about to get even more so.

You had noticed that Dean had grown silent, like he was holding something back. "Dean?" He looked at you in horror. "I have to pee." You bit down on your lip to keep from laughing. Sam did it for you. "Seriously? Just go, Dean?" Dean shook his head. "Uh-uh. No way am I doing anything that may make me have to look at my sister's...ANYTHING!" You rolled your eyes again. "If you give me a UTI because you refuse to use the bathroom, I'm going to kill you."

"As fascinating as all this is, perhaps you'd like to hear that I know how to fix your little conundrum?" You looked at Crowley. "You do?" Crowley nodded. "Of course. It's a very low-level spell. A snap of my fingers and you'll be you again in no time." You couldn't help but smile while Dean and Sam scowled. "What's in it for you?" Crowley glanced back at you and winked, causing you to blush yet again. "Seeing Squirrel blush is payment enough."

"Oh, Crowley, I could kiss you!" you cried. Dean instantly piped up with, "Don't even think about it!" Crowley chuckled lightly. "Another time, Dove. Another time." Crowley snapped his fingers and suddenly you were looking at him from a different angle. You took a peek down. Seeing that you were once again in your own body, you let out a squeal of delight. Without even stopping to think, you launched yourself at Crowley and planted a firm kiss to his lips.

"Oh,come on!" Sam and Dean both cried out. You pulled away from Crowley, butcontinued staring into his eyes. "Well now, if that's the kind of thanks I get for helping you buffoons and your sister, I think I may assist you more often," he declared with his signature smirk. You giggled and hid your face in his chest. He smelled of sulfur, fresh ink, and bourbon. It made your head swim in the best way possible. "I need a drink," Dean said for the second time that night, making the rest of you laugh once again.