Dreams Become Reality pt.2 (Crowley x fem!Winchester reader)

"You want us to do what?!" Dean barked at Crowley. Crowley straightened his tie and repeated his request. "I want you to cure me." Your brothers had a silent conversation between them before turning back to Crowley. "Why, Crowley? Why would you want us to cure you?" Crowley groaned and ran his hand over his face. He'd given this a lot of thought, but he hadn't expected your brothers to question him about it.

"I don't have to justify my decisions to you, Squirrel. Are you going to help me or not?" he snapped. A look of understanding passed over Sam's face. "You want to be human for Y/N. You want what you had in the dream world." Crowley's frown deepened and Sam exhaled loudly. "Crowley...as much as it pains me to admit it, our sister loves you. For who you are. If you become human again, you won't be the same Crowley she fell in love with."

Sam and Dean turned and left the room. Crowley sank back down in to his chair and contemplated Sam's words. Could he still have what he did in the dream even if he stayed a demon? Would you even want that? Running his hand over his scruff, Crowley decided to find out. Snapping his fingers, Crowley appeared in your room at the bunker.

You weren't there, but the music was on, leaving Crowley to believe that you'd be back shortly. He sat down on the bed and glanced at the picture on your nightstand. It was a picture of the two of you at the Roman Colosseum. Crowley had taken you there for your anniversary a couple months before. He had been reluctant to take the photo, but you had convinced him. You were laughing as Crowley kissed your cheek. Crowley smiled at the memory.

A pair of familiar arms wrapped around Crowley from behind. "I had a great time that day," you said softly and Crowley chuckled. "So did I." He fell silent and you kissed him cheek. "What are you thinking about?" you asked him. He set the picture down and put his hand on your arm. "You, dove." You kissed his cheek again and let him go. "I know you better than that. You only say 'you, dove' when you don't want to tell me what's on your mind. Is it the dream world again?"

Crowley sighed. You knew him far too well now. He couldn't even lie to you anymore. "Yes. I want that with you, Y/N." You smiled. "I know, Crowley. I've known since the moment you came back to reality and kissed me the way you did." Crowley couldn't help but chuckle. Even after so many months, that memory was fresh in his mind. "I asked your brothers to cure me. To make me human again."

"You what? Why?" The confusion was obvious in your voice. "So my dream could be real. So we could get married and have children." You sniffled, touched by the fact that Crowley was willing to do that for you. "Oh, Crowley. You don't have to change. I fell in love with you. Just as you are." Crowley kissed you. "That's just what Moose said," he replied making you giggle. "My brother's pretty smart."

"I hate to say it, but yes he is." You could tell he was still thinking about it, so you got up and changed the song playing. You extended your hand and pulled Crowley up. Crowley's brows rose but he let you pull him close. You began to sway. It only took Crowley a minute to take to lead. You sighed happily and rested your head on his chest. The room was quiet except for the music and you were both just happy to be there in that moment. You picked your head up and kissed him deeply.

The next morning, Crowley opened his hazel eyes when he felt a pair of lips pressed against his jaw. "Good morning, Kitten." You propped yourself up on one arm and looked down at him. "Good morning." Crowley reached up and cupped your face with a hand. You instinctively leaned into his touch and kissed his palm. "I love you, Y/N. Marry me?" Crowley blinked in surprise at his own words.

A smile spread across your lips. "You know I will," you whispered. You leaned down to kiss him again, but your moment was short lived. Your bedroom door was flung open and Dean walked in. He stopped dead in his tracks when he realized the situation he'd just walked in on. "SAM! I'm gonna need eye bleach! Lots of eye bleach!" He turned to you with a grimace. "I just wanted to let you know that Sam and I are going on a supply run. Do you need anything?"

You opened your mouth to respond when you felt a foreign weight on your ring finger. Grinning, you said, "Maybe some (f/s) and a few bridal magazines." Dean nodded and turned to leave. He stopped and glanced back. "Did you say bridal magazines?" You smirked and held up your hand with the ring. Dean's mouth opened and closed like a fish several times.

"Squirrel, if you don't mind, I'd like to celebrate with my future queen. Close the door." Dean visibly shuddered before he practically ran from the room. You giggled and looked at Crowley. "Your future queen, huh?" Crowley rolled so he was hovering over you. "Of course, Kitten. The queen of my dreams." Crowley captured your lips once more. ps%_