Dreams Become Reality (Crowley x fem!Winchester reader)

(Warnings: mentions of breastfeeding, if that's a trigger for you)

"Uh guys? Where are we?" Sam asked, effectively cutting off the argument between Dean and Crowley. Castiel was already following Sam's gaze up to the rather expansive house in front of them. "It appears as though we have been transported somewhere else," Castiel said. He was right. A few moments before, the four of them had been in a warehouse trying to work out a deal. Now, they were standing outside the very lavish estate.

"What does it bloody matter where we are? Between Wings and I, we should have enough power to get back." Castiel nodded in agreement. Crowley raised his hand to snap his fingers, but nothing happened. "Well come on, Crowley. What's the hold up?" The King of Hell tried again, snapping his fingers to no avail. "Castiel?" Castiel's brow was furrowed in confusion. "I appear to be powerless," he said before wandering off a little ways. The Winchesters exchanged a glance.

"Well that's just freakin' great. Fantastic. We're stuck wherever this is." Crowley frowned. "Crowley...your name as a human was MacLeod, was it not?" Castiel asked suddenly, causing the three other men to look over where he was standing. Sam was the first to move and sure enough, on the large gate outside the estate, a plaque read "MacLeod Estate". Turning back to Dean and Crowley. "Guys...the MacLeod Estate."

"That makes no sense," Crowley grumbled, walking over, "Why the bloody hell would I have such a bright house? It's not like me at all." Sam shrugged and Dean cocked his head to the side. "So, we get poofed out of the warehouse and sent to wherever we are now. Crowley and Cas appear to be powerless and now we find a mansion with Crowley's human name. Trickster, you think?" Another shrug from Sam.

"Oh, Mister MacLeod! We weren't expecting you home so early!" an elderly woman greeted the gentlemen with a smile. "Right...yes well, I seem to have forgotten something." The woman smiled. "Mrs. MacLeod was right again. She's inside and I have to plant these roses." She turned and walked away. "Mrs. MacLeod? You're married?!" Dean cried. Crowley simply stood there in shock. "Dean, Crowley has no powers and he's married. Do you think we could be in an alternate universe? Like when we were Ackles and Padalecki?"

Dean's eyes widened. "God, I hope not. Now, I want to see how Crowley lives in this place." Crowley rolled his eyes but decided to trek up the house, the Winchesters and Castiel following closely. Crowley opened the door and breathed a sigh of relief. At least the inside of the house matched his taste. "Daddy!" A small voice cried, causing the four men to stop dead in their tracks.

A little girl with (h/c)hair and hazel eyes came running toward the group and wrapped her small arms around Crowley's middle. "Welcome home, Daddy!" The little girl smiled up at him before looking at the other men. "Uncle Sam! Uncle Dean!" she cried, backing away from Crowley and throwing herself at the Winchester brothers. The four men looked at one another in surprise.

"Y/D/N? Where did you go?" a familiar voice called out. You rounded the corner and grinned. "Crowley, you forgot your wedding ring again. You really should stop taking it off to wash your hands." You got closer to the group. You reached into the pocket of your dress and pulled out a wedding ring. You handed Crowley the ring and pressed a kiss to his cheek. Only then did you notice your brothers.

"Sam. Dean. What are you doing here? We haven't seen you in months." No one said anything and Crowley was merely standing there, mouth agape. "Guys? Everything okay?" Sam found his voice first. "Yeah, everything's fine. We just...missed you and we wanted to see our niece." You chuckled. "Well she's obviously happy to see you. Actually, I'm glad you're here if you can spare a day." Sam glanced back at Dean who shrugged. Crowley was still staring as the Y/D/N wrapped her arms around his legs again.