First Day on the Job Pt. 2- One Year Later(Dean Winchester x fem!demon reader)

(There is also Crowley x fem!demon reader. WARNINGS: slight sexual tension, one sexual innuendo and Demon!Dean is a warning all on his own.)

"Dean bloody Winchester?! You made a deal with Dean Winchester?! It better have been a good one." Crowley was currently reading you the riot act, his fingers poised to snap you out of existence. You were shaking in fear of the King of Hell. Typically, you weren't afraid of him. You did your job, whatever it was to the best of your ability, which is how you got "promoted" to a crossroads demon. However, you'd pretty much screwed up. "Well?!" he snapped, making you jump.

"He wanted his father back." Crowley's eyes went red, as well as his face in rage. "Tell me you didn't?" You could only nod. "You gave him ten years...for the return of someone else's soul. I should smack you stupid." You shook your head. "Not ten years, My King. One." Crowley lowered his hand and looked at you in surprise. "One?" You nodded once again. "One year, My King. And no one can change it. No one can bring him back."

Crowley searched your face for a hint of deception so you produced the contract. Your king scanned the contract and smiled. "Good. Very good." You fought back a smile. Crowley was actually praising you. "When his year is up, I'm sending you with Juliet to collect his soul. Once he's here, he should be a demon already." You cocked your head to the side. "You see, Squirrel has been a demon once before. His soul is already corrupt. Now, get out of my sight." Bowing, you quickly left the room, grateful for the fact that you could still walk.

*one year later*

You stood by while Juliet ripped Dean to shreds. Since you made the deal with Dean, you'd become Crowley's right hand man. Well, woman. As soon as Dean was dead, you returned to Crowley's side. "Hello, Y/N. I need to go greet our Squirrel. Join me?" You nodded and followed Crowley out again, Juliet padding down the corridors at your side.

Your eyes found Dean first and you were immediately taken back. This is was not the same Dean. "I thought this place reeked of bad whiskey. So you're back in Hell again, huh Crowley?" His eyes turned to you and he smirked. "Hey, sweetheart." You gave him a short nod, making his smirk deepen. "Please tell me this is who's running Hell while you run around upstairs, Crowley." You dared a glance at Crowley. He was frowning and you could almost see pain in his expression.

"Well, since you're already acquainted with my lovely Y/N, perhaps she should tell you how things work in Hell now. It's a tad different than when you were here last. Y/N...good luck, love." You chuckled softly and smirked. As soon as Crowley was out of sight, you turned back to Dean. He was staring at you. Scoffing, you beckoned him with your finger so he'd follow you.

"Now you listen here. You don't have the Mark of Cain anymore which means you're just like any other demon. So you better get this through your thick skull right now. When Crowley isn't here, I'm in charge. You do exactly what I say. Got it?" Dean laughed. "Well, you've certainly changed from the timid crossroads demon, sweetheart." Rolling your eyes, you lead him down to his own chambers. Not that demons needed to sleep, but it was nice to have a place to retreat to.

"Here. Take the day to get comfortable. Tomorrow, the real work begins for you." You turned to leave, but Dean's arm shot out, effectively caging you between him and the wall. "Now you listen, sweetheart. You may be top brass around here now, but I'm back and you won't be on top for long. Except perhaps in the bedroom," he said with a wink.

You snorted. "Right. You think too much of yourself Dean Winchester." You talked a tough game but you knew, if you were still human, your heart would have be pounding in your chest. There was something about this version of Dean that made your knees weak. Dean smirked again before leaning in and whispering, "We'll see. Won't we?" You felt yourself shudder. Dean pulled back, eyes twinkling deviously. "See you later, Y/N." You practically ran from the room.

You knew that if you stayed any longer, you'd end up doing whatever it was he wanted you to do. Dean Winchester as a demon was far more alluring to you than human Dean had been. This Dean was different. Shaking the thoughts from your head, you went back to work. It didn't matter than Dean was now in Hell, you still had a job to do. You couldn't let him distract you.

"Is Dean settling in?" Crowley's voice made you jump slightly. "Yes, My King." Crowley regarded your expression and sighed. "Y/N, love. Be careful. Dean can't be trusted. He's a smooth talker that one with no regard for others." You nodded. "I will." As Crowley walked away, you hoped you'd be able to live up to your word. Would you be able to do your job while making sure Dean did his? Would you be able to stay on your toes and not give into the temptation that was Dean Winchester? Only time would tell.

a