Not the Same Dean(Demon!Dean/Dean Winchester x fem!reader)

You heard Sam reenter the bunker and you smiled. You got up as quickly as you could, hoping that Sam had some insight as to what happened to Dean. Your husband had just disappeared, or rather his body had, after he'd killed Abbadon. You and Sam knew Crowley had something to do with it, but you had no idea where he went. Sam had spent months looking for him. Long enough for your pregnant belly to start showing.

You finally found Sam as he was leaving the bunker's dungeon. "Hey, Sammy. Did you find him?" Sam inhaled sharply, but he'd never been able to lie to you. "Yeah." The grin that spread across your face made Sam feel guilty. "Where is he?" Sam took a moment to glance behind him at the shelves that could be moved to reveal the dungeon. "Why is he in there, Sammy?" You moved to walk behind him.

"Y/N, wait. You shouldn't go in there." You stopped and looked up at him quizzically. "Dean...he's not the same. He's dangerous." You snorted out a laugh. "Very funny, Sam. Let me by." Sam stepped in front of you again. "No, Y/N. I'm sorry but it's too dangerous. For you and the baby." You rolled your eyes. "Sam Winchester, you let me in there this instant!" Sam let out a heavy sigh and opened the dungeon up again.

Your eyes widened when you saw your husband chained in the middle of the dungeon. "Back so soon, Sammy? You need to work on your torture techniques." You stepped into the dim dungeon and Dean lifted his head to gaze at you. "Well, well this is a treat." Just from his tone of voice, you knew he was different. "Sammy says you're dangerous, baby." Dean scoffed. "Damn right." He blinked and his eyes flashed black before going back to the green you loved. You shrank away slightly, running into Sam's sturdy build.

"Dean..." Dean smirked and interrupted, "Let me guess. You're gonna try and convince me to let Sammy here help me? To try and change me back? Ain't gonna happen, sweetheart. I don't wanna go back to that." You carefully took a step closer so Dean could really see you. His eyes traveled up and down your body before settling on your stomach. "Oh that's rich. Don't think the fact that you've got a bun in the oven is gonna protect you either. Let me guess, you felt lost without me. You went looking for comfort and found Sam. Now you're knocked up with his kid."

Before you could stop yourself, you closed the distance between you and slapped him across the face. "How dare you?" The smirk didn't leave Dean's face until Sam stabbed him with a syringe full of purified blood. Dean groaned and Sam gently grabbed your arms and pulled you from the room. You were shaking by the time Sam let you go.

"Hey. That's not the real Dean in there. You know Dean would never say anything like that. He loves you." You shook your head. "Not this Dean. This Dean doesn't know what love is. Take care of him, Sam. I need to rest." Sam gave you a small smile and kissed your forehead. "Don't worry. I'm not going to stop until we have our Dean back." Sam watched you walk back toward your room and sighed. He knew he just had to help his brother. Not for his sake, not even for Dean's, but for yours and the baby's. Sam turned and went back into the dungeon.

*a few hours later*

Sam was walking through the bunker when he heard a noise. He knew it wasn't you. You were fast asleep when he'd checked on you a few minutes before. The only person that it could be was Dean. It quickly hit Sam. All the purified blood was making Dean less of a demon and he was able to escape the Devil Trap. "SAMMMMMMMYYYYY!" Dean's voice echoed through the empty hallways of the bunker.

Sam's mind formulated a plan and he made his way to the circuit breaker. He shut down the power causing the bunker to go into lock down. That would slow Dean down a bit but he still would not be able to escape. In the dark, Sam sent a quick text to your phone. Lock the door and don't come out for anyone except me. See if you can get Cas here. He prayed that your phone would be loud enough to wake you. You had to stay safe.

Sam did his best to hold Dean off until Cas could get to the bunker. Hopefully Cas would actually answer a prayer or two this time. "Come on out, Sammy!" A moment later, the sound of an axe hitting the door made Sam jump. He had to do something. It didn't take Dean long to get through the door. Sam hid until Dean had walked past him, then he slipped from the room. His main goal at that moment was to protect you, but that didn't mean he was going to fight Dean. Luckily, he didn't have to.

Dean found Sam soon enough and was ready to attack. Once again, Dean smiled like a predator who had cornered his prey. Just as he was about to attack, Dean felt a pair of strong arms wrap around him. "It's over, Dean," a gruff voice said in his ear before the world went dark.

Dean awoke sometime later and picked up his head. His eyes immediately found Sam and Cas before he felt the cool water hit his face. Holy water. When nothing happened, Sam smiled tiredly. "Welcome back." Dean just blinked and looked between the two. His tongue was stuck to the roof of his mouth, but Sam seemed to understand. He gave him a bottle of water. When Dean was done, he gazed back at his brother. "Y/N?"

Sam and Cas both frowned. "In you guys' room. She refuses to come out. She's hurting. What you said..." Dean groaned. "I didn't mean it," he said standing. Sam gripped his shoulder. "I know. I think she does too, but you've got to talk to her." Dean ran his hand over his face. "How, Sammy? I've never messed up this bad." Sam shrugged. "I don't know, Dean."

With no other choice, Dean slowly made his way toward your shared bedroom, cringing when he saw the damage he'd done around the place you called home. Outside your bedroom door, Dean took a deep breath and turned the knob. You were lying on your side, back toward the door, your body shaking with sobs. "Sweetheart..." You visibly shuddered at the sound of his voice and Dean winced. "Oh, baby...what can I do? How can I make this up to you?" he asked as he approached the bed.

You slowly turned to face him and saw the guilt all over his face. "You accused me of sleeping with your brother...of getting pregnant with his baby." Dean turned his face away from you in shame. "I know...I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean. Please tell me you know I didn't mean it." You sniffled again. "Dean, the point is that, deep down, there is some part of you that doesn't trust me. How do plan on fixing that?!" As you spoke, your voice got louder. Dean just stared at the bed.

"I don't know. Tell me what I can do. Please." You could hear the tears in his voice and you put your hand on the underside of his cheek. It wasn't like Dean to show this much emotion at any one time. You lifted his face so you could look in those eyes that you fell in love with. "Prove to me that you're the man I married. That you still love me. Show your child how much you love them." Dean smiled through his tears and nodded vigorously. "I promise. For the rest of my life, I will prove it to you." You gave him a peck on the lips and replied, "Good. You can start by getting me some pizza with peppers. Your kid's been craving it all day."