Hairy Situation (Dean Winchester x fem!reader)

(a/n: The request asked for the reader to be a woman of color, so she is.)

Dean chuckled at the sight before him. You had fallen asleep at the table again. Your curls were scrunched up against your face. Your computer was still open to the last thing you'd been researching for Sam and Dean. Dean realized that you must have fallen asleep right after you called them. Shaking his head, Dean set his bag down and walked over to you. "Y/N?" You didn't stir.

He reached out a hand and shook you. Still nothing. Dean left his hand on your shoulder, admiring the contrast between his pale hand and your dark skin. He shook you again with no response. If not for the rise and fall of your back, Dean wouldn't believe you were only sleeping. You slept like the dead. Deciding to try once more, Dean ran his fingers through your tight, springy curls, but stopped when his hand got stuck.

Panic set in. You were going to kill him. Dean slowly tried to untangle his fingers from your hair to no avail. He didn't want to pull your hair. Unfortunately for Dean, Sam walked in at that moment and saw exactly what was going on. After taking it in, Sam burst out laughing and you jolted awake. With Dean's hand caught in your hair, it pulled and you yelped. Casting a glance over your shoulder, you realized what happened and you glared.

"You wanna tell me why your hand is in my hair, Dean?" You slowly stood and turned as best you could so you were facing Dean. "I was trying to wake you up. I tried to shake you, but you didn't wake up. You usually wake up when I play with your hair." He looked into your eyes, for once very grateful that you were a tall girl. Had you been shorter, it would have hurt you to look him in the eye.

Sighing heavily, you reached back and slowly worked Dean's fingers out of your hair. Dean just watched, not wanting to say anything. Dean wasn't afraid of much, but he was definitely scared of you when you got angry. You may have mostly done research for the brothers, but you were strong and fast. You chose to be a sort of librarian for them rather than to hunt, but Dean knew you could probably out-hunt both of them.

While you carefully removed his hand from your hair, Dean's green eyes scanned your face and figure. He had to admit that, up close, you were even more gorgeous. Your dark skin was smooth and your curves looked soft. Dean knew there was some serious muscle there though. Your eyes sparkled, especially when you discovered new information.

You finished detangling his fingers and looked at him. Dean knew he was done for when your eyes narrowed playfully. "Now, how about you ask permission next time you touch my hair." Dean nodded frantically, making you laugh. You kissed his cheek and turned back to your computer. Dean blinked before looking at Sam. Sam held his hands up and backed out of the room. He knew what was going to happen.

Without thinking, Dean spun you back around to face him and he crashed his lips to yours. His hands cupped your face. You kissed back after only a second and Dean smiled into the kiss. He deepened it, moving his hands completely into your curls. You parted a moment later, breathless, and rested your forehead on Dean's. You smiled at him and moved to take a step back, only to discover that his hands were caught again. "Son of a bitch!" You laughed loudly. Then, you spent the next several minutes untangling his fingers from your hair yet again.

"pkp��гl��