Fanfiction...Really?! (Metatron x reader)

As you sat across from your captor, you reflected on exactly how you got here. Hunting with the Winchesters was always dangerous and you knew that. You'd been hunting with them since you were 17, but this was ridiculous. You'd been kidnapped with Castiel by the scribe of God, Metatron. Your arms were crossed over your chest. This wasn't exactly what you pictured when you discovered you were being taken to Heaven.

Metatron was droning on and on about how he was reshaping Heaven and then Earth in his image. Just trying to give the humans someone better to put their faith in. As a human, you had to roll your eyes at everything he said. It's not like he was talking to you anyway. For some reason, the angel refused to even make eye contact with you.

After a few more minutes of droning on and on, Gadreel opened the door, telling Metatron that he was needed. As soon as the door closed behind him, you got up from your seat and began searching his little office with Castiel's help. "We must find that tablet, Y/N." You looked at him. "Really, Sherlock? I had no idea," you grumbled as you resumed your search.

You searched as quickly as you could, hoping to find the angel tablet before Metatron returned. You came up empty. "It's not here." You leaned against the desk and exhaled loudly. You wondered where Metatron could have possibly hidden the tablet. "We better get out of here before he gets back." You pushed yourself off the desk, knocking a file to the ground as you did. You would have ignored it, but something caught your attention. The label on the file said: Team Free Will: Metatron x Y/N

Why did Metatron have a file with your name on it? You picked up the fallen file and began flipping through it. "What the heck?" you asked, mostly to yourself. Story after story, all based your life with the Winchesters and Castiel, but all somewhat different and all with one thing in common. Metatron had inserted himself into each story...as your love interest! The stories ranged from cute little fluffy romances to some rather steamy stories. There were even some more risqué ones that would make anyone blush. "Fanfiction? Really?" you groaned. That explained why Metatron refused to meet your gaze.

The door opened again and Metatron entered, grumbling about something. He looked up, saw the file in your hands and visible blanched. You quirked a brow at him. "You really shouldn't leave things out in the open. Especially if you don't want the subject of your weird little fantasies to see them," you said, flipping through the folder once before turning your (e/c) eyes back to him.

For the first time, you saw fear on Metatron's face. Clearly, he hadn't meant for anyone to find those. "What do you want?" he asked. You smirked and exchanged a glance with Cas. "You know exactly what we want, Metatron." He shook his head. "Sorry. Not gonna happen." You shrugged and sighed. "Fine, but you're missing out."

His brows furrowed in confusion and you smiled. A plan had formed in your mind. "Don't you want to know the real thing? What it's really like for your stories to come to life? What a story with me is really like?" With every word, you moved closer to him. He stood stock still as you neared until you were finally right in front of him.

He nodded, for once finding himself unable to speak. "Of course you do. I can do that for you. Make every one of your little stories come true. But you have to give me what I need first. The angel tablet and Cas' grace. A small price to pay, don't you think?" You played coy very well and you could tell it was working. Metatron's eyes were wide and his pupils blown and his breathing had picked up.

After a pause, Metatron opened his mouth to speak, saying, "I think that...sounds fair." You beamed. Metatron looked over his shoulder and you gave Castiel a look of triumph. Metatron lead you and Castiel to the only door back to Earth. He lead you to Castiel's grace and then he turned to you expectantly. "What?"

His eyebrows rose. "What do you want?" He put his finger to his cheek. You fought the urge to roll your eyes again and leaned in to kiss his cheek. He smiled and sighed happily. It didn't take long for him to reveal the location of the angel tablet. After a few more cheek kisses and the promise of a date, Metatron gave you back the tablet.

As soon as the tablet was in your hands, Castiel flew the two of you out of there as quickly as possible. "Were you really planning on engaging in intercourse with Metatron?" he asked as soon as you were with Sam and Dean again. "WHAT?!" You glared at the angel and sighed. "Of course not! That wouldn't happen in a million years, no matter what his fanfiction says." The boys burst out laughing and so did you until Metatron appeared in the room. When Dean finally stopped laughing he looked at the scribe and asked, "Fanfiction...really?" The three of you went into another round of giggles at Metatron's expense.

ipts%25��?�}�;