♡one♡

Riley P.O.V.
I stepped onto the platform waiting for the train. I was by myself so I was kind of scared to be alone. I've never went anywhere without Maya, my best friend in the world. We were supposed to go to a party that Maya was forcing me to go, but she said she had other plans, so she told me to go without her, and that she wants me to experience what "having fun" was.But anyways I stepped on the train as soon as it arrived. A few minutes later, I got off and walked towards the loud music I could hear from the train station.But I finally got there and went inside. I'm not really a party person so I decided to lean against the wall. I look at many people having a good time, but there was one person i wasn't familiar with. I walked up to him and realized how dirty my white high wasted jeans were. But I didn't care much. My outfit was picked out by Maya, but it wasn't really me it was. A black crop top with the jeans and I just let my hair out. The only thing Maya didn't pick out was my converses, because she KNOWS I don't wear heels. I walked up to the guy who I didn't recognize and said "hey you new here?" "Yea sure" he responds and goes back to leaning and looking. So I leaned back too. "I have a girlfriend" he suddenly said. Who said I need to know that I said pretending not to care. Well I t-thought he said stuttering on his words. What I said finally Turing toward him to see him looking at me. Hey your alright he said smiling more of a smirk. I smiled your alright too we end up talking the whole night about what his favorite TV show and what music he listens to he actually listens to good music. I looked at my phone it was 1:00 am I'm sorry I say cutting him off I have to go its passed my curfew I say not wanting to leave. Yea I have to go to he said bye Um he said wanting my name Riley Matthews and yours I said smiling but a whole crowd took away and I don't even know his name. I walked to the subway station with a smile on my face I got home and climbed through my bay window everything was the way I left it I quickly got undressed and changed into a oversized tee shirt and put on some shorts and felt asleep with a smile in my face.

So this is my first chapter this is my second fanfiction I hope you like it and if you like it plz vote love ya. I was thinking if I put it in farkle point of view comment to what you think.