thirty seven

Farkle's P.O.V.

When me and Riley got back from the trip we were exhausted so we just fell asleep in her room. we woke up the morning and the sun was shining on me.

"hey riles, wake up we have to go see our friends." i said in a sweet tone.

"do we have to i just want to sleep in this bed with you its kinda peaceful." she said.

"her off the bed. come on lets go we have to go." i said pulling

"okay I'm up she said jumping up from the bed and rushing to the bathroom.

------------
we walked to Topanga's to meet up with Maya and surprisingly Lucus I have a bad feeling about this meeting.

"hey guys it's been a long time I have some exciting and not excited news for you guys so sit down I think you need to... me and Lucus are back together." she squealed.

my eyes widened I looked over at Riley to see she was doing the same.

"WHAT!!!! Maya come on Maya your deserve better." that was all that she said before walking out Topanga's.

"Maya you really dating him again, it's your choice." i said before running after Riley.

Rileys P.O.V
I can't belive she is doing she is throwing her life away. i realized I bumped into someone.

"hey there sexy" the voice came out husky until I realized who's the voice.......

what do you think of it.

I'm baaaccckkk

vote comment

question: what do you think about Maya and Lucus getting back together