ten

Riley's P.O.V.
I'm sitting at my bay window when I hear a knock at my window I turn and see Lucas I open it.

Hey riles what did you wanna talk about he said nervously.

Um Yea Maya said you've been acting weird I said slowly.

What what you mean I haven't been acting weird what is she talking about he said really fast.

Um well I didn't mean to offend you I was just asking a question unless there is something going come on you can tell me anything I said.

Yes your right I can tell you anything okay you can't tell Maya or she is going to break me he said.

Um Lucas you know I would never keep anything from my best friend so what ever it is I can't keep it from her I said serious.

Well this involves you so you have to keep it from her he said.

What is it Lucas I'm tired of waiting I said trying not to sound rude.

Okay I'm kinda jealous more of a really jealous of you and farkle he said holding my hands.

Um Lucas don't do this and plus you have Maya what is wrong with Maya.

Nothing I love Maya it just seeing you with another boy is making me jealous I'm sorry Riley I'm really sorry he said letting go of my hand and leaving out my bedroom window.

What just happened I asked my self.

(Skip to tomorrow at school)
Farkle P.O.V.
hey riles you okay you seem a little off today is everything okay I asked hugging her.

She snuggled into my chest.

It's nothing it's just Lucas just told me something's it's nothing she said.

I know there's something wrong I need to find out I'm going to ask Lucas.

Okay I have to get to class see you later bye I said kissing her head but instead of one back she kissed me fully on the lips see you later Riley bear.

Hey Lucas you have second I said.

Yes what's up he said.

Um Riley's said you two talked yesterday and she been acting weird. You know what's going on with her I said really worried.

What what are you talking about she's acting weird well I don't know why she's acting weird he said really fast now he's acting weird what's going on.

How was that now farkle knows something

Quick question who do you ship more rucus it riarkle