thirty five

farkles P.O.V
me and Riley were taking turns driving it's only 1am and there's traffic, usually we just joke around when there a lot of cars ahead of us.

Hey riles who do love I asked why would I ask a stupid question like that if I know that answer it's either Maya or her parents.

you, you silly she said and laughed.

I was surprised why was I I love her she loves me.

love you too princess I said pecking her cheek.

Hey riles where are we going we are in the middle of traffic and we obviously don't know where we are going I said.

you'll see she said with a devious smile she looked hot.

come on riles tell m-- I said thinking of something. the skelodge riles you know I hate that place I said

yeah maybe okay yes sorry this is a relaxing place for me sorry I forgot I really didn't mean to forget I'm so sorry we can go back she said really meaning what she said.

no its okay I'll go with you just because I love you and I'll do anything to be with you I said also meaning what I said.

I love you too and again I'm sorry she Said and started driving again.

when we got there is looked at the lodge and all the memories started coming back to me.

ugh I said.

Hey its okay we can make new memories. she said grabbing hold of my hands and intertwine our hands.

we walked in the the lodge and checked in we walked in our room and it was just beautiful

Riley set her bags down on the bed and went straight to the bathroom of corse it was beautiful too

Riley come on check out this view it's so cool I said cause honestly this view is amazing.

I'm coming just look at they have free candy in the bathroom she said about to eat the so called candy but it was really soap.

Hey hey riles that's not candy honey that is soap I said taking the soap put of her hands and setting it down on the table. I then grabbed her hands taking her towards the bed.

I'd like some alone time with my beautiful girlfriend that I love very very much. I said kissing one side of her cheeks then the other.

my lips finally found hers and it was a very passionate kiss we kept on moving our lips in sync my hands traveling up and down her thighs. she pulled away and said...

don't we have somewhere to be tomorrow so we have to go to bed early she said pulling away.

um then let's go to bed now if you know what I mean I said with a smirk on my face.

I kissed her roughly and then started to take off her shirt, she took off mine and we were it was like kissing with our bodies. what Am I saying get back to Riley.

(okay i know you guys don't want to read a smutt cause this book isn't really a smutt so I will not write it)

also how was that there's a part three of adventure so be ready.

comment vote love live everything lol.

stay riarkle.