sixteen

Riley's P.O.V.
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes through the curtains and then I felt warm arms wrapped around me I looked over and saw farkle I smiled and quietly got out of the bed I put his flannel shirt on and walked out to see a smiling Maya in the kitchen.

Sleep well she said with a smirk on her face.

Yes I actually did I said smiling.

Well Lucas was pretty mad about that she said with a sad face.

Oh that's all I say.

Maya I have to tell you something I said grabbing Maya's hand.

What is it riles she said worried.

Okay Um Lucas has u-

What about Lucas Lucas said coming out shirtless.

I quickly looked back at Maya and said nothing nothing about Lucas I said looking at Maya who was looking at Lucas who shirtless. Honestly I find that disgusting. I got up and went to my room.

Hey where were farkle says coming out of bed bottomless.

FARKLE!! I said laughing.

What it's nothing you haven't seen before he said.

Just put clothes I said still covering my eyes.

Okay you can look now he said as I opened my eyes he was with only shirts on bit he was shirtless. Then he came up to me and throw on the bed and started kissing me I yelled FARKLE again. Then he started to kiss my neck.
*************
We are sitting around the campfire and Lucas keep looking at me.

Hey babe you okay farkle said worriedly.

Yea I'm fine I said moving closer to farkle.

Maya I have to talk to you it's about the thing I was going to tell you this morning I said looking at Lucas then to farkle then to Maya.

What is it riles you can tell me anything she said.

Okay Lucas still have feelings for me I don't know he still likes you but he said he has feelings for me I said.

I looked to farkle who had a face that he want to kill Lucas.

Okay is this true may said turning to Lucas who had a face like why would you do that.

RILEY!! Lucas said screaming.

WHAT!! I said also screaming. I had to I couldn't keep this from Maya or from farkle and you know that Lucas you know me better that any body else except Maya so why would you expect me to keep this from anyone I yelled.

Calm down Riley it's okay we are not mad at you okay farkle said patting my back.

I know it's just he said Riley like I did t something I said pointing at Lucas.

Okay let's just move on I an talking to you tonight she said pointing at Lucas. I am talking to you right now Maya said grabbing me into the kitchen.

Why didn't you tell me he had feeling for you do you have feeling for him she ask griping my wrist.

Maya calm down and no I don't that's crazy to ever have feeling for him again I said.

Oh so you don't like him? She said.

I don't okay I would never do that to you okay your my best friend okay I said.

Okay I believe you she said leaving.
I'm going to talk to Lucy's now by riles.

Okay now I have to deal with farkle now I said to myself.

I went up to farkle and he immediately said.

I'm not mad I over heard you and Maya okay so before you say anything I am not mad he said.

That gave me relive because I wouldn't have to talk him that while speech that I said to Maya.

Okay... so you are not mad at me okay good so we're good right I asked.

Yea of course everything's good he said hugging me.

We left the campfire and went to our room to pack cause we are leaving tomorrow I swear it feels like we have been here for not so long.

Okay you done we can got sleep farkle said throwing me on the bed.

FARKLE!! Okay okay we can go to sleep I said bringing him onto the bed now he was out of me his hands slide down to my waist he smirked he kissed me and I kissed back harder this time we kept kissing passionately.

How was that the truth came out how will Lucy's and Maya work out will they brake up or stay together comment me what toy think

Remember stay riarkle and plz Vote and Comment thx babes.