eight

Hint hint hint a little action happens.
Riley's P.O.V.
Okay you have a date with farkle dad you have to look your best my best friend Maya said.

No Maya it's a movie date I'm going to dress casual I say going into my closet and putting the red dress that Maya brought out and look for something else.

Why Riley this is farkle he is going to want you to wear something nice.

No Maya I know farkle and he doesn't care what I wear I say while taking out an big long beige shirt and high knee boats.

You look great Riley farkle gonna love you she said.

1 he already loves me and 2 thank-you I know I look good right I say.

Knock knock I hear my door.

Okay Maya you have to go we are watching the movie here by Maya.

Bye riles I hope your date will go well bye she said leaving through my bay window.

I walk into the living room and open the door and see farkle all dressed up in his cute little way.

Hey riles you look great he says looking me up and down.

Thanks farkle you look great your self.

Okay no one is home so we have the the while house to ourselves I said with smirk why didn't just smirk.

Farkle P.O.V.
what did she just do is she telling me something. First she said we have the while house to ourselves and second she smirks while saying it that's weird.
FARKLE!!!! Riley said snapping me out of my thoughts. And we are in her room.

What you wanna watch she said looking at me.

Um I know you like the notebook so let's watch that.

Come on she says patting her bed.

I walk over to the bed.

(Skip to the end of the movie)

Riley's P.O.V.
so that was a good movie.

Yea he says awkwardly.

Hey you okay I say hoping he's okay.

Yea I'm fine.

I fine him a kiss and then the kiss leads to more and more kisses and then that leads to more and more.

His lips are so warm and felt so good on mines his hands sliding up my waist and body it felt good his kisses on my neck that felt good too but then that had to stop.

Honey were home you and farkle okay I hear my mother say.

Yea were in here I say sitting up and looking at farkle smiling. He laughing now.

Hey you lovebirds did your movie date go fine.

Yes mom it did.

WHAT! MOVIE DATE! I hear my farther come in screaming.

It's just date dad I say coming down.

I should go text you riles. He says giving he kiss that lasted 1 minutes. And with that he left through my bay window.

How was that, that was interesting but it was a little action.

If you didn't like it sorry I hinted you thx vote and comment thank-you.