thirty six

Rileys P.O.V
it's the morning and we still hadn't gotten up we were in bed just cuddling and stealing quick and long kisses may I add ❤, I got up from this huge bed and was about to go to the bathroom when farkle called out to me.

Hey where you going babe he said grabbing my arm.

Farkle I have to use the bathroom once in a while I told him.

yeah but I want you to stay here he wined.

I chuckled I'll be right back calm down.

he let go of my hands hesitantly as I tip toed to the bathroom don't know why but I did. I looked in the mirror and I looked a mess I quickly brushed my hair Down with one if the brushes I brought from home. once I looked fine I walked out, I didn't really use the bathroom I just did that so farkle would let me go.

Hey I didn't hear the toilet flush did you really use the bathroom he said lazingly getting up from the bed.

uh yes, no , maybe I said quickly.

babe you didn't have to lie to me I would've let you he said with a dissopointing face.

oh shush first no you wouldn't and second you know you love me I say going towards him and kissing his neck I even but it a little.

Farkle sighed of I guess he was enjoying what I was doing.

are you going to deny it or not I breathed onto his chest.

you know I do he said finally finding my lips and kissing it.

okay what are we doing today I said happily.

uh we could stay in bed all day if you know what I mean he said slightly brushing my cheeks.

no farkle we have to do something that's why it's called our adventure I said shaking his shoulders like a crazy person.

but... why... we can't do something els-- he said but when he saw my face he closed his mouth.

okay then we are going somewhere I said feeling satisfied.

okay i have to shower wanna come he said wiggling his eyebrows.

no farkle you have a dirty mind you know that I said kissing his cheeks and rushing to the bathroom.

Hey that's not fair he pouted.

what's not fair that I won't let you take a shower with me or that I'm going to throw bathroom before you I teased.

okay maybe a little bit of both but still not fair he pouted again.

oh stop wining you'll get to use the bathroom I laughed, I take a really long time in here I said looking put time peak a little.

he just turned the other way.

oh come on farkle I was just kidding I said now

Still don't lie to me like that he said. Why is he being so sensitive.

You okay there, why are you being so sensitive I asked him afraid of the answer I don't know why.

I don't know he said.

Well farkle stop being a little cry baby and get dressed I said thinking it was a little to harsh.

Why are you being so mean riles he pouted.

I am not I say defending myself.

I quickly wrap my hands around his neck and say I'm sorry.

It's okay he said still pouting, then he leaned in a placed a gently kiss on my lips that sent shivers up and down my spine, for some reason they still do that.

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while I was busy with school and my phone broke literally cracked so it doesn't work they are still fixing it tho I am currently on a computer.

Oh with "Pluto" ended it with a kiss you guys liked it comment if you did

Remember vote and comment ❤️

Stay riarkle guys