fifteen

Riley's P.O.V.
I decided to go to farkles house cause you know I miss him I got mom let me in I remember where his room is cause the last time I was here. I got to his room and see him packing awe he looks adorable and that's why I love him.

Hey I say scaring him.

Hey riles he says walking up to me and giving me a kiss. What are you doing here he said.

I just wanted to see you I say jumping on his bed.

Yea I'm happy your here he said jumping also on the bed.

Soo...Lucas texted me I hear him say.

I look at him in confusion why is he telling me this but then I wanted to know he said.

Um about what I said curious.

Um just about that do you like me as a friend and I told him I didn't like him I was honest with him he said grabbing my waist pulling me closer.

Um may I ask not being rude or anything but why did you tell me this I ask.

Um well I thought you needed to know he said with confused face.

Oh I said looking down.

Hey what's going on he said cupping my cheeks.

Nothing I said then quickly falling asleep.

***************
I woke up to sun shining in my eyes I feel a warm hands around my waist. I looked around the room and smiled I didn't realize I slept here.

Good morning sunshine I hear farkle said

I quickly give him a kiss and the check my phone it was 9:53 and alot of messages from Maya, dad, mom,

Oh my god the trip were going to be late hurry up get dressed I say opening his closet finding something I could turn into a girl outfit.

I pick out a black long flannel I put  that on with my grey tank top on the one I wore to here and then my high knee boats to go with my outfit I walked out the bathroom to see a farkle dressed up and looking at me in wow

I pick out a black long flannel I put that on with my grey tank top on the one I wore to here and then my high knee boats to go with my outfit I walked out the bathroom to see a farkle dressed up and looking at me in wow.

You can really pull off a guy's outfit he said grabbing my waist and kissing me.

Hey this can be a girl outfit I said putting parentheses on the word girl.

Okay okay I have to Amit you look good he said coming up from behind an holding my waist.

We got to get going if we don't wanna be late I said rushing farkle out the door.

Wow your rushing me out of my house damn lady he said laughing.

The drive wasn't like any others drives where there is no talking this drive definitely had talking in it. We talked about what we're going to do in Texas and regular conversation. We got there and everyone was there they took the railroad and we took a car it's really not that far.

Hey guys you got here late Maya said.

Yea we are late cause we didn't want to take that stupid train it makes me nauseous farkle said making a face.

Okay Riley and everyone let's go my pappy Joe is coming to pick us up Lucas said coming next to me and patting my back I felt really uncomfortable so I moved closer to farkle so hand wasn't touching my back. Farkle noticed I was acting weird so he pulled me closer.

What wrong babe farkle said.

Nothing its nothing I said farkle made a confused face then went back to what he was doing which was on his phone.

Pappy Joe's here I hear Lucas say.

I quickly get up and walk to his truck with farkle still next to me.

Hey pappy Joe take us home.

Pappy Joe looked at me only me and said hello my fine lady Lucas tells me alot about you he said which didn't take me by surprise cause he already confess his feelings for me so I wouldn't be surprised if he tell everyone about me.

Hi I said shyly.

The car ride was silent I hate when it's silent.

Okay anyone gonna talk I said breaking the silence.

Okay I'm going to talk what are we going to do there Maya said looking at me and faille with a smirk on her face.

No Maya we are not going to do that I said laughing.

I couldn't help but look at Lucas who was staring at me would he stop he is making me really uncomfortable I moved more closer to farkle that what I always go to farkle when I feel uncomfortable he is like my safe place bit Maya Is always going to be my first but if Maya is not there he'll be my safe place.

It's okay I know anybody okay farkle said whispering.

We got there and as Soon as the truck stops I jump out and went into the house I went to a room that I felt will be mine and collapse on the bed.

Hey riles you okay farkle said coming in a putting his bags in the floor next to mine I guess he is sleeping with me.

I'm fine now that I'm with you I said moving over so I can lay on his chest.

Okay we have to unpack okay I say getting up.

No let's stay here for a few more seconds he said taking my face and kissing it.

Come on farkle I said smiling in between kisses. His hands traveled down to my waist and up and down then I heard a sound that made me out of my "mood".

Ehem I hear someone say. Ehem the person said again.

What happens I say looking up to a mad Lucas.

Oh my god farkle get off I say laughing then not laughing.

I'm sorry we forgot to close the door farkle said closing the door and going back to what he was doing he got on top of me.

FARKLE!! I said laughing in between kisses.

How was that Lucas got jealous

Tell me how my story is.

Thx and remember stay riarkle