thirteen

Farkle P.O.V.
Me and Riley walk in holing hands smiling. Then I see Lucas sitting at the dinner table.

What is he doing here I hear Riley say me to me.

Then Ms. Matthews says all this stuff about he was here and I invited him to dinner.

Then I hear Riley say everywhere I go it seems Lucas is there.

I say I know right cause really first I see you in my girlfriends room now your in her living room like man really I say to myself.

Hey you okay babe I hear Riley say that snapped me out of my thoughts.

Yea I'm fine let's just eat dinner and get this over with I say.

So Lucas how are you you stopped coming over when you and Riley broke up is there something going on with you two Ms. Matthews says looking at Riley.

Um no there's nothing wrong thank-you for your concern he said softly.

To be honest I don't like Lucas and it is part because he was with Riley or is the ex it's also because he is a freak face I was always threaten by him.

Okay mom no more talking about this can we move on to something else Riley said.

Okay sorry riles what do you want to talk about Ms Matthews said.

I don't know just not this she said picking at her food.

Riles your done with dinner let's go to your room I said grabbing her hands and leading her to her room.

As soon as we got to her room I closed the door and said.

What is he doing here I said almost screaming.

I don't know farkle but I'm really hungry and you took me away from my food she said pouting.

I know but you eat later and again what is he doing here I said.

I don't know farkle you saw how surprised I was farkle I don't Know she said leaning on his chest.

Hey it's gonna be okay I'm not mad at you I'm mad at the fact that he's here I said cupping her cheek.

Let's go back down stairs I said finally giving her a kiss.

*skip to the end of dinner*
Riley P.O.V.
Hey mom can farkle stay over I asked.

YEA did he ask him mom she said screaming.

Yea he already got clothes I said.

Okay.

Riles I'm going to take a shower be right back farkle said already talking off shirt.

Whoa I said.

I fixed up my bed and my room QED by the time I was done he was done.
I laughed at something on my phone.

What's so funny farkle said coming out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and it was a little bit below his V line my eyes traveled down to his abs to his waist where the towel is. He is teasing me that is what he is doing. He smirked when he saw me looking.

Hey you okay there he pointing his fingers at my stomach. I'm going to get dressed.

Wait right here I said pointing to this room.

Well if you fell uncomfortable you can get out he said withal smirk still on his face.

Uh I don't know I said.

Well decide cause I have to get dressed he said smirking.

Um I'm going to go I said getting out. Wow I had to get out of that awkward situation.

How was that was it good comment me if you liked it.

And some juicy stuff
happen so yea by my riarkes

And remember stay riarkle bye thx