●two●

Riley's P.O.V.
I woke up to Maya pushing me telling me to get up. What I said tired. We have to get to school I'm not the one to say this but get your ass up she said. I got up and did my morning routine and then I told Maya to wait down stairs for me. She said went die stairs and I'm looking for something to wear I finally pick out black jeans with holes in it and white tank top I wore my jean jacket with this cause if I go out like this my dad is going to kill me and then I wore my red converse to add little color to my outfit. I went down stairs and me and Maya went to school. We walked in the school and walked up to Lucas and zay they both greeted us Lucas with a kiss on Maya forehead and zay always the way he always says hi we all greeted and went to my dad class. Class we have a new student my dad said showing us the new student. Farkle minkis I looked up from my purple cats and saw the boy I met at the party the first person he looked at was me and then he smirked. You can sit behind my daughter Riley Matthews she will be showing you around. He went to his seat. The bell rang so that means it's time to go I grab my stuff and wait for Maya lucky she ready quickly we walk to our lockers and I told Maya about everything and then. Riley Matthews a voice came up. I turned around Um farkle minkis hey how's life I say. And he says good you I haven't spoke to you since- yesterday's party I say cutting him off. Yea we should hang out sometime like friends cause you already have a girlfriend. Right he said so you give me your number and I give you my number. Yea he put my name as what ever I don't know and I put his name as farkle bear I know its cheesy but I have alot of friends with Nick names like Maya she peaches Lucas he's huckleberry Maya did that and zay as zay he doesn't want me to put him as a nick name he likes to call us honey nugget, I have alot of people in my phone I just don't want to name it. Sooooo farkle said snapping me out of my thoughts also stretching so out I did the same thing until his his girlfriend came up to us hey Riley didn't know you know my boyfriend she said. Hey smackle I said trying not to sound awkward. You know my girlfriend farkle said. yea she's like one of my best friends. OK farkle said making it awkward. So Yay we can all be best friends smackle said cheerful. Yeah we can all be best friends may's said trying to annoy me but didn't work. So me and Maya have to go to the restroom I said breaking the silence why did I say restroom what a stupid thing to say I said. Yea I have to get to class farkle said. Well by I said. Bye back he said smirking then looking at smackle to see if she looked she didn't.
----------------------------------------------------------

Farkle P.O.V.
I saw the girl from the party yesterday
She looked beautiful even with her regular clothes wait why am I saying that I have a girlfriend smackle. Her dad finally said her name Riley Matthews what a beautiful name he said she is showing me around yes a whole day with her wait what am I saying again I have a girlfriend. He said tonsil behind her so I smirked and sat behind her after the once class was over I walked up to her I know her name now it's Riley Matthews and that what I said Riley Matthews I said walking up to her. Hey Um farkle minkis how's life (I'm not going to write this all over so Skipp to after the conversation.)
Riley's P.O.V.
So why you say that we have to go to the restroom she said pointing out restroom if you don't have to Maya said.rrt

I just needed to get out of there what ever that was I said thinking back to the 5 minutes ago when it was awkward moment.

Why smackle is our friend and farkle he's kinda like a friend she said.

We walk out of the bathroom and go to class unfortunately I have history with farkle and my dad is teaching so he will be mad I'm late. We walk in to all everyone's eyes on me and Maya.

Hey dad sorry I'm late we had an incident I said sitting down I looked back and saw a smiling farkle I find that cute why do I find that cute. I quickly smile back then turn around I saw Maya looking at me with a weird look. What I mouthed the words nothing bay window in 3 hours she also mouthed I just nodded and focus on class which I couldn't because I kept thinking about farkle I don't know why I like him so quickly I barely hang out with him but for some reason I feel like we are best friends we have alot in common.

Farkle P.O.V.
Riley was acting weird so after school I'm going to ask if she's okay I know I know but I feel like she my best friend we have so much in common.

What do you think. Riley and farkle was thinking the same thing lol so cute plz vote thx.