twenty four

Riley's P.O.V.
I wake up and turn thinking farkle was there but then I remembered that he went home because if my parents check on me they would find him there with no clothes on so. I got up and checked my phone and like usually I have messages but I found it was unknown number it said
Text messages
I Know what you did with farkle last night and I saw it awe. FARKLES MINE SO GET YOUR OWN boyfriend.
From unknown bye
What was that why would someone be watching us do that that is weird I'm going to tell farkle because this is just weird maybe he might know about it wait why would farkle know about it but I'll just call him cause I'm freaked out.

Hello my cutie pie farkle said over the phone which made me laugh.

Hey Um farkle can you come over for a bit I said looking down.

Oh you wanna pick off where we left off yesterday he said which caused me to laugh hard this time.

No farkle another time I need to talk to you please come over I said a little bit serious this time.

Okay I'll come over my Riley bear love you he said.

Love you bye I said and hung up.

Okay just relax farkle is coming over I said to myself.

I heard a knock on the door and I quickly got up and opened it was farkle I quickly hugged him tightly.

Hey pumpkin pie you alright he said worried but then laughing.

Sorry I was just scared someone texted me this mean message here look I said looking at the messages.

He makes a face like why would someone do this but then then it quickly became serious like he knows who sent me the message.

It was smackle he said quickly.

What I thought she left I said worried.

Well she is back and she want me back but I'll never leave my bumble bee he said causing the situation calmer.

I know it's just that she said "farkles mine and she saw everything we did yesterday I said not trying to laugh the thought of me and farkle together is just I have to laugh.

Okay just ignore it okay babe he said kissing me and leading me to my bed. We both lay there on my bed with his arms around me and me cuddled in his arms we slowly started to fall asleep I Know it's early but we fell asleep.

How was that guys was it good or bad.

Comment and vote thx guys

And one quick question should I put in zay more it's up to you guys comment thx