eighteen

Farkle P.O.V.
When I saw Riley I was like wow she looks gorgeous now I really Wanting on this fake date me and Riley planed to get away from Maya she wanted to spend the whole day with us I have to admit it was mean and feel bad for- wait why do I feel guilty I'm farkle isn't feel guilty what is Riley doing to me when I first met Riley which was like in the first grade I was like all bad a bad boy that thought only about being cool until I met Riley she became my best friend instantly and I started loving her instantly I know I said I would love Maya and Riley equally but I couldn't help it if you don't like or love Riley then your crazy. But yes she changed me she told me I'm her best friend and always be my best friend and even now while we are dating she is still my best friend.

Hey farkle you okay you seem like you were thinking about something were you I heard Riley say which snapped me out of my thoughts.

Oh nothing just thinking about you I said kissing her.

We're here I said realizing we were here.

Oh my gosh this is beautiful I love it.

It was a hotel with little fountains by the elevator and it was just alot of gold and marble so this cost a lot but I don't care I will do anything for Riley I want a future with her I want a family with her I will tell her that tonight when we are going to sleep but I'm going to let her look around

Farkle this so beautiful I love you so much she said jumping into my arms.

I knew you love it now let's go to our room I said grabbing her hands.

Okay okay don't rush me but by the time she was done talking we were here I opened the door and she put her purse on the couch and went to the bed she smirked then she told me to come here with her fingers I went to the bed and kissed her neck and the traveled down to her waist I stopped there and asked

Is this okay asked her put of breath from kissing her.
She kept breathing hard and said.

Do. It. She said out if breath as me.

I moved in between her legs and then we did what we did.

****************
THIRD PERSON

Farkle and Riley are in bed under the covers

I never would of thought they would have a hotel nice like this in Texas how did you find it Riley said snuggling in his chest.

Yea but I found it but riles we better get back before Maya thinks something farkle said.

Okay okay but we are doing the thing she is thinking so Riley said.

Riley and farkle get dress in theatre clothes that wore here. They walked out the hotel and left to the car they drive to Lucas house.

Thanks farkle for this wonderful night it was amazing Riley said.

You are very welcome farkle said kissing.

Hey riles how was your long long date Maya said smirking.

It was very good Riley said.

Yea farkle said added in.

Oh so you did you know what Maya said still smirking.

Hey guys Lucas said looking at Riley and farkles linked arms.

So now you are talking Maya said crossing her arms and then he noticed his gaze at Riley and farkles arms.

Okay.......so.........

How was that it was a bit awkward

And a little but action with farkle and Riley that always have action but still.

Comment did you like it or no also vote thx