thirty three

Riley P.O.V.
I woke up to strong arms around my waist I smiled cause I already knew who it was I turned around to find out that Farkle was already up just looking at me was he staring at me sleep I thought to myself.

Hey princess Farkle said realizing I was up.

Hey were you staring at me sleep I ask just being curious honestly I don't mind.

it's called gazing not staring he said.

it's staring Farkle I said laughing.

it's romantic he said back.

um Farkle I never new you to be the romantic one I said pecking his lips.

of corse I am when it comes to you he said which caused me to smile.

AN(that was really cheesy don't mind it)

I got up from the bed but Farkle grabbed my waist down.

what happened I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

nothing I just wanna do this he said leaning in for a kissed I smiled in the kiss and I could feel he did to. I was about to go further you know when the door barged open.

can a girl have a some alone time with her boyfriend I screamed and didn't care who is was.

I turned around and saw a shocked Maya.

I'm sorry peaches but I need some alone time with Farkle I said patting Farkles chest.

um I just have to talk to you she said looking Down, it's about Lucus she and the thought of his name just gives me shivers.

oh okay Farkle you have to wait in the hall please pretty please I asked him giving he a peck on his lips.

alright just don't take so long I still want my Riley to myself he smirk gesturing to my body.

I chuckled and got off of him. BAY WINDOW I screamed making Maya sit down at the bay window.

okay what happened Lucus did he hurt you or something I will kill him I swear Maya I said clenching my fist.

no no nothing like that I just want him back I know he was screamed at me but I love him Riley she said looking down.

um you better not get back with him after what he did to you and what he did to us i said grabbing her hands.

I know I just don't know riles you have to help me she said getting frustrated.

okay calm down I'll talk to him I said.

she left put through the window and to my surprises Farkle was standing right at the door. I smiled was you eavesdropping.

no I wasn't and your not going to talk to Lucus he said.

uhg I have to for Maya so yea I'm doing it is said walking to the bathroom.

I came out the bathroom and saw a sleeping Farkle on my bed I jumped on him waking up.

what happened what happ-- he said but I cut him off with a kiss. we kept on kissing to feel his soft lips on mine it tasted like mint. we finally pulled away to breath we were so into that kiss.

wow riles he said. now let's get back to what we were doing he said leaning in for a kissed but something interrupted us again or should I say someone it was zay.

what do you want I said finally said screaming.

um sorry I just have to talk to farkle he said covering his eyes like I was naked or something.

calm down dude she is not naked Farkle said. he was reading my mind.

okay let's go out the room this is Rileys room so...

farkles P.O.V
I went out the room with zay leaving my Riley behind when were gonna you know.

what's up I asked cause I really want to get back to Riley.

um dude to dude do you think Maya likes Me he said.

uh....I don't know man I lied I knew exactly how she felt she like or should I say love Lucus the Lucus who tried to kiss my riles and date her like I f****** hate that freak face.

oh okay can you find out from Riley she is your girlfriend he said.

sure, sure I said.

I headed back to riles while zay left from the door he doesn't like the window.

when I got in the room Riley was laying on her bed scrolling through the channels I guess she was waiting from me.

Hey let's do this tomorrow for sure she said.

okay we can watch a movie she said.

okay hopefully we don't get interuptions from that I said.

she cuddled into my chest and watched mean girls.

Hey guys authors note:

how's that chapter I think it was good I need to know what you think.

give me ideas I need ideas.

okay bye guys remember stay riarkle or Cowen that is Rowen and Cory's names together.

omg live them.

one more thing I really like if you read my author notes.

vote and comment love ya