eleven

Farkle P.O.V.
so Lucas meet me at topangas I need to talk to you I said looking at his reaction.

Um okay but seems like everyone wants to meet me he said the last part mumbling.

Okay by Lucas I said leaving him alone.

I meet Riley in our next class history.

Hey riles what's up I said.

Hey Farkley nothing much she said happy of seeing me.

Let's get to class I said kissing her head.

Hello you two lovebirds Maya said shaping a heart in her hands.

Hey Maya Penelope Heart Riley said teasing Maya for her middle name.

Matthews you don't not call me by my middle name she said pointing at Riley.

Okay okay let's get class going Mr Matthews said getting up from his desk.

It was the same thing everyday, a lesson that Mr Matthews teaches us that don't even go with the subject.

We left the classroom and left the school it was the end if the day.

Hey I'll be at topangas see you later I said giving her a passionate kiss that lasted about 20 seconds it was good. She said bye and we went our separate ways.

Hey Lucus wait up we gotta talk I said running up to Lucas.

Yea about that what you wanna talk about he said.

Okay Riley's been acting weird did you say anything to her that might have cause her to act this way I say.

Um yea kinda he said.

What did you say? I said.

Um that I was a little bit jealous he said his head down.

If who I said wanting to know what Lucas said.

Of you he said in a low tone.

Why would you be jealous of me you have Maya anyways do you like Riley again I said Hoping he wouldn't say yes.

I don't know I just saw you and her together and that made me jealous I'm sorry to cause you any problems he said leaving topangas.

I have to go see Riley and talk about this why would she keep this from me. I went over to Riley's fire escape and climb up.

I was about knock on her window and see Lucas there. What is he doing there.

I finally knocked on her window she saw me and smiled but a weird smile.

Hey farkle what are you doing here she said smiling that smile again.

What is he doing here I said pointing at Lucas.

Oh he's just here cause he had to tell me something but he's about to leave right Lucas she said.

Oh yea by Riley see you in school tomorrow he said leaving out my window.

Okay so you wanna tell me what's going on I said angry but not that angry to hurt Riley feelings.

Ohhh cliffhanger sorry how was this chapter

Quick question again what do you think of this book is it good should I end it up to my readers bye babes.