thirty

Farkles P.O.V.
I dropped Riley off from our little cheesy hang out I decided to stay with her a bit I don't want to be Alone tonight and I know she doesn't too.

Hey riles I'm going to stay here tonight with you is that okay with you Riley I asked.

Yea sure farkle come on she said patting the bed.

I sat on the bed and asked if she wanted to watch TV she said yes.

We decided to watch the last song she loves that movie so I was going to watch it we soon fell asleep.

***********next day*************
Riley's P.O.V.
I woke up and saw farkle by my side I smiled I could always trust farkle he wouldn't do anything to me he loves me I said to myself.

Hey your up Maya texted she said she was coming over with zay okay you okay with that he asked.

Yea sure tell them I said its fine I said.

When they got here they both sat on the bed I'm going to go get some drinks I said.

You need some help I will come anyways zay said laughing and getting up.

We go to the kitchen and got the four lemonade that was in the refrigerator. We walked back to the room with the lemonade in our hands I opened the door and my elbows and I dropped the glasses cause I of what I saw.

Farkles P.O.V.
While Riley went to get drinks Maya talked to me like regularly but something was off I asked her what was wrong and then she did something I didn't expect from Maya she kissed me. Eww not being mean or anything but my heart is set in Riley's. That when Riley came she dropped the glasses and ran out zay just standed there with a blank face he slowly put the glasses down on a table close to the door and walked away.

Maya why would you do that I just loss my chance with Riley again come on Maya why did you even kiss me do you like me I said really quickly. No I'm not even worried about that I should be chasing after Riley good bye Maya I said running after Riley.

I saw her crying in the hallways with the door wide open.

Riles I'm so sorry she kissed me I didn't kiss back okay I'm so sorry I said crying.

Really farkle you lost me once you might just lose me again she said getting up and coming closer to me.

Riles I'm sorry she kissed me I said for the second time.

I know but your lips on hers just makes me not happy.

I'm sorry I sure as hell won't do it again I said cupping her face.

I know farkle if I was in your shoes I would do the same thing I forgive you she said which made me happy thank god.

I hugged her and kissed her I have to go find zay and talk to Maya hopefully she won't kiss me again.

A/N

Hi guys how was that

Did you like the drama I put there or was it a problem cause he kissed MAYA.

Quick question: do you guys like markle or zaya thx guys

Vote and comment plz