seventeen

Farkles P.O.V.
after me and Riley you know, I couldn't stop thinking about Lucas still having feelings for Riley Riley is mine I love her not him I said to myself angrily. I looked over at Riley and she was sleeping so I decided to get a glass of water so slipped about of Riley's grasp and went to the kitchen when I saw Maya.

Maya what are you doing up at this time I said.

Um I can ask you the same thing she said eyeing me.

Um I was thinking and couldn't sleep okay now you tell me what's wrong I said.

Okay I'm sleeping here tonight cause I am not sleeping with that jerk he wouldn't even tell me why he did it I just can't stand him anymore she said almost yelling but not cause it is 2am

Sorry to hear that I said washing my cup.

Just go back to Riley she said pointing to the room.

Okay good night I said.

Night freakle she joked.

I went back to the room to find a Riley sitting up confused she must of realized I was gone.

Hey babe where did you go she said in a raspy voice.

Just to get a glass of water I said.

Come back to to bed she said patting the bed.

I went back to bed and wrapped my arms around her bare wrist oh I forgot she was in bra and panties.

****************
Hey you two sleepy heads wake up I heard Maya say in the doorway.

Maya it's 7am please go to sleep Riley said pulling me closer.

Um well I couldn't cause I slept in the living room Maya said causing Riley to get out of my arms.

WHAT why did you sleep in the living room what's wrong I thought you talked to Lucas Riley said.

Well we didn't so get up you two I need company she said.

Um Riley don't we have to do something I said trying to get Riley to say yes.

Um yea I for got me and farkle are going on a date to I don't know yet Riley said going along with farkle.

Um okay I'll talk to later then she said closing the door and leaving us in the room by our self's.

I feel bad for acting like that towards Maya she is my best friend farkle she said hitting him as he brings her on top of her.

Farkle we are not going to be doing this all day okay its unhealthy she said.

Well I know this turns you on I said smirking and Coming towards Riley grabbing her waist and kissing her neck.

W-well u-Um t-that really feels good she said rubbing farkles back. Okay farkle stop you can't do that every time you want some thing she said.

Okay okay Riley Matthews would you like to go on a date with me right now I said grabbing her hands.

Yes farkle minkis I would go on a date with you right now she said laughing.

Okay now get dress we have to play it out like we are going on a date I said.

But we are farkle now you get dress I have a outfit to put on.

Okay okay I'll go get dress I said leaving the room.

I go to the bathroom with my clothes I put on my black bottom up shirt and black jeans. I came out to see Riley looking beautiful.

Riley's P.O.V.
I walk out with my surprise outfit.

Wow Riley you look gorgeous farkle said in awe

Oh it's just something I found in my bag I said.

Just wow okay let's go now I really want to go on the date come on Riley he said grabbing my hand and rushing me out the door. And with that we left.

How was that Maya and Lucas are not on speaking terms.

And find out what Riley's and farkles date is flu g to be thx loves

And plz. comment me any ideas that you have thx

Remember stay riarkle by babes