twenty two

Farkles P.O.V.
After Maya left me and Riley we went back to my house to watch a movie cause she likes my house to watch movies it's dark and I have a solar system on my ceiling. The drive was not long or quiet it there was talking.

We got there and we walked in my house and went straight to my room my parents aren't home like always so I put popcorn in the microwave and went to check on Riley she was on her phone plopped on my bed when she saw me she smiles.

Hey you ready she said smiling.

Not yet I'm going to get it I said.

Okay hurry back quick she said.

I came back and gave her the popcorn on to bed.

What movie are we watching I asked looking into her eyes.

Um the notebook she said all happy.

Cool I actually liked this movie because Riley made me watched this movie a million times. We were halfway through the movie and she already fell asleep on my chest I decided to to fall asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and saw a beautiful Riley right next to me she was still laying on my chest. I checked my phone and saw
Maya 16 messages.
Mr.Matthews 2 missed calls.
Mrs. Matthews 4 missed calls.

I slipped out of Riley arms and quickly called Riley's mom.

Hello farkle is my daughter okay is she with you she didn't come home yesterday said a worried topanga.

Yes she is okay she is sleeping in my bed she fine calm down Ms Matthews I said over the phone.

I hung up the phone and and back into the room I went up to Riley and softly shook her awake.

Riles riles wake up I said shaking her arm.

Ugh I don't want to let's stay in bed all day she said getting up and kissing me.

Riles we have to go to school today I said.

Okay okay I have clothes here incase
this happens so okay fine she said.

Okay I went to my closet and picked out a back v neck and dark blue jeans.

By the time I was done Riley was done she was wearing a white crop top with black jeans and she wore my jeans jacket that was big in her but she looked adorable.

I'm ready she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

Okay let's go or your dad will be mad I said grabbing her hands.

We left for school in my car. When we got there we greeted our friends. Maya hugged Riley and I hugged Maya I didn't really feel like hugging Lucus after everything and I still can't believe he is still our friend.

Hey farkle man I'm sorry I didn't mean to say those thing I was just mad I'm sorry farkle Lucus said which took me by surprise.

It's okay just don't do it again I said not really meaning it.

Okay let's get to class Riley said wrapping her arms around me waist.

And we left to the class.