twenty eight

Farkles P.O.V.
I walked back into the room and saw a happy Maya and zay on the edge of Riley's bed I sighed and sat with them I don't know if me or Riley is fighting or not but she is not talking to me at least that is what I think.

You guys happy as a couple Riley said looking at me.

Um yea I really like him alot after Lucus I finally feel happy again Maya said pulling zay closer to her.

Oh I always thought you would love Lucus even with things he did isn't that what you told me Riley said looking at Maya now.

Um yea....but I don't like Lucus anymore lay Riley drip the subject about Lucus please Maya said.

Okay let's put on the movie I said breaking the silence.

Yea let's watch the movie Riley said looking at me again.

Is there something going on between you two zay and Maya said Looking at me and Riley.

Yes I quickly say.

No Riley quickly says.

No....I said looking at Riley confused.

Okay nothing is going on between Ms and farkle we are fine she said.

Prove it cause it seems like something is going on Maya said.

Okay Riley said getting up and coming close to me then she kissed me a passionate kiss then she broke the kiss and whispered something in my ear.

I'm still mad at you she said and moved back to her place the bed.

Um okay then your good sorry I asked she said.

Um put the movie on Riley said looking at me with a smile.

Was she really mad or was she not I don't know what going on in her little beautiful head of hers.

********after the movie*********

The movie ended and Maya and zay went home and it was just me and Riley just sitting in the room with silence filling the room.

So Um...... I said trying to break the silence but that didn't work.

I'll just come out and say it.

Are you mad at me still riles! I yelled.

Yes. No. Yes I don't know why she said.

Well after that little fight we had you stormed off to the room like you were mad at me I said.

Yea about that I don't know I just wanted to get the date she said putting her hands up in ??.

I wanted it to just me and you too I know but they are our best friend we have to let them stay I said.

I know I never want to be mad at you again she said giving me a hug.

I hugged her back and kissed her on her head.

I was never mad at you I whispered in her ear.

She looked at me and then a her kissed me I was pushed back on the bed by her, my hands traveled to her waist pulling her closer to me. I pulled back and said.

Riles what are we doing your parents are here we can't do this I said even though I really wanted it.

Fine okay we can just stay here and do nothing she said knowing it bothered me.

No come in riles let's go out to my secret hiding spot I said. I haven't really need there in a while but I'll take Riley.

Okay she perched up.

Okay tell your parents that we are going to Maya's and then we leave I say.

She quickly got up and ran down stairs.

I waited patiently for Riley to come back up stairs.

She came up and said yes. She quickly got something from her drawer she told me to go outside so she can get dress I obeyed.

She opened her door and was wearing a blue and red crop and a blue high wasted jeans.

Wow Riley you look pretty good for just going to our spot I said smirking at the word our spot.

Um pretty good I look amazing she said.

Okay you look amazing for just to go to our spot I said laughing at what unsaid laughing.

Okay let's go she said grabbing my hands and dragging me out the window.

We got to a fence where a lot of brushes were there.

Let's go babe I said going through the fence