nineteen

Me and farkle went to our room after that awkwardness Lucas made happen.

Wow that was alot of awkwardness we should go to sleep farkle said smirking.

Oh farkle you are a bad boy farkle I stepping closer to him.

Just as he stepped closer to me he grasp onto my waist and pinned me against the door.

You wanna see bad I'm going to show you bad he said kissing me awe fell on the bed farkle we already did this on our date I said laughing.

Okay your right I'll be a bad boy tomorrow he said pouting.

No tomorrow we have to leave here and there is no way you are doing OT in my house where my parents can hear you I said kissing him goodnight.

Yea but we could do it at my house just say you want to have a sleep over and then that's it he said.

Okay that might work but I'm tired so goodnight I said.

I bet you are he whispered softly into my ear.

He wrapped hi hands around my waist and with that we fell asleep.

******************
Farkle P.O.V.
wake up sleepy head I heard Riley said kissing my neck.

Oh Riley why do you have to wake up so early I said turning her over and kissing her.

Well we have to pack cause we leaving today silly Riley said.

I got up and went the bathroom and did my morning routine. I got dress and and came out and saw Riley not in the room I stepped out the room to see her talking to Lucas and they were laughing he was laughing not Riley I guess they were talking about and awkward conversation that's why.

Hey riles what are you doing I asked walking closer to her.

Hey farkle thank-you for coming she said getting up and and walking towards me and dragging me to the room.

What was that all about I asked Riley.

Um he wanted to talk and you know did t want to be mean so I said yes she said really fast also happy to get out of there.

Um...what did he want to talk to you about I asked.

I don't know just stuff and then he started laughing out of no where so then it got awkward but thank god you came just in time thank you thank-you thank-you I love you so much she said kissing me.

You welcome I said don't know what to say.

Okay we have to go me and Riley went to the car me and her was taking the car the car ride was talking it wasn't silent like a awkward car ride and that's one of the reasons why I love her. We got to back tithe it's and Riley came to my house I greeted my Mon and dad who was surprisingly here and I quickly took Riley to my room and threw my and her stuff on the bed and I went up to tolerate kissed her very hard I guess I needed to get my anger out by sex not that I don't want to have sex with Riley I do it just I want to now. She kissed back harder the slowly parted.

What are we doing she said putting her and on my chest.

Um about to have great sex I said kissing her.

We fell on the bed as I kissed her neck and went between bet legs oh my god I really need this right now I said breathing really hard. Then she came on top of me and kissed my neck oh Riley I said out of breath. Then we just began to have more and more and great sex.

Okay was it a bit to much sex or is it good

And vote and comment of what you think

Plz guys I need ideas got any ideas

Thx for your support love you guys