thirty one

Farkles P.O.V.
I was going to go talk to zay by myself but Riley insisted she'd come so said yes.

I'm coming with you okay i don't want you to this alone Riley said

you will come with i know stop worrying riles i said grabbing on to her shoulders.

Let's go then i want this this to be over with Riley said.

we left and went over too zay i need to do this now. i was going over to Maya's next but i wont let Riley come because I don't want her around Maya she could kill her she has been talking about hurting her for the past few days.

Hey riles when I go talk to Maya I don't want you coming because of what happened I said taking her hand.

I want go come I won't do anything okay Riley said.

fine I said in defeat.

let's go talk to Zay she said walking away to zay door step.

zay opened the door and smiled when he saw Riley but them quickly went sad when he saw me.

oh your here Riley please your boyfriend to leave it don't want him here zay said.

he wants to apologize Riley said.

yeah zay your my best friend I would never do something like that on purpose I said.

oh so that means to kiss my girlfri-- he said but I cut me off.

she kissed me and you guys happenedto walk in when she kissed me I love Riley why would I do that I said grabbing Riley hand.

what but I thought she liked me she said it zay said.

well it's not my fault she kissed me I didn't kiss back I said a little Angry.

I forgive you sorry I screamed at you are best friend my brother I love you he said

I gave him a hug and left with Riley next we have to go to Maya's.

Let's go to Maya's Riley said squeezing my hands.

we drove to Maya's house and knock on the door and she opened the door she smiled when she saw me but when she saw Riley her face dropped.

Hey riles she said.

Hey girl who kissed my boyfriend Riley snapped back.

okay hi Farkle what brings you here she said looking at me finally.

umm I came here to find out why did you kiss me I asked looking at Riley and I can see her starting to breathe hard.

Hey hey calm down riles it's okay breathe I said calming her down.

I looked at Maya and told her to go on.

okay so I liked you but then you and Riley were together so I couldn't exactlyget with you your sight was on Riley and then I went with zay because I thought it would get you jealous that didn't work out so when Riley and zay were out the room I couldn't resistyou of had to kiss you so that why I did it.

I made a weird face and then Riley got up I got up to it was assuming that we are going to but she did something I didn't know that Riley would ever do she slapped Maya in the face.

Hey guys so yeah you guys found out why Maya kissed Farkle.

and Riley slapped Maya wow that's just wow.

bye guys vote and comment

remember stay riarkle guys Bye