twelve

Riley's P.O.V.
Farkle what are you talking about what going on I said not wanting to tell him.

Riles why would you lie to I had to hear it from Lucas and not from you I wanted to hear it from you he said with hurt in his eyes.

I'm sorry farkle I just didn't want you to get worried and mad like you are now I said with sadness also in my eyes.

You know what's even worse you lied to me right in my face right now he said almost screaming.

Farkle I said I'm sorry I really am I don't even like him he I guess likes me I love you I said meaning it.

I love you too Riley he said hugging me with a smile half not smile.

Then why are we fighting over something so stupid we know that we love each other so, and farkle I'm sorry I really am I said grabbing his hand.

Yea I guess I'm sorry for screaming at you I would never do anything to hurt you you are my life Riley I love you he said kissing me. I kissed back, I finally pulled away and then he just stared into my eyes.

The truth is that I didn't really want to lose you he leaning in for another kiss but I backed away and went to the door and closed it I turned around with smirk on my face I went over to him grabbed his hand and took him to my bed.

What are you doing he said and then I kissed him he kissed back but harder this time I ran my fingers through his hair he stood kissing me and took off his shirt then kissed me on my neck it felt like some one was tickling me he was getting ready to take off my shirt but he stopped maybe cause he knew I wasn't ready to go farther then that. I hands traveled down to my waist and kept it there.

Knock knock riles you okay dinners ready I heard my mom say from the other side of the door. Yea mom I'll come in a sec is it okay if farkle stay for dinner I said yelling.

Yea sure what time is he coming she said.

Right now I'll call him I said lying.

Okay honey.

Okay we have to get up I said to farkle he had his shirt off so it was really hard to focus my eye traveled down to his abs I looked up and saw him smirking.

Stop that I said smiling and pointing at him.

What am I doing he said laughing and throwing his up.

Okay put back on your shirt your staying for dinner.

Okay I am he said putting on his shirt.

I get off the bed and put on a different shirt a black crop top. Hey what are you doing he said.

Um changing what else said laughing.

Then I felt warm and soft hands on my waist farkle, he snuggled his head in my neck.

Hey okay okay I said. We got to get ready I said laughing.

Mom freaked here I said lying again.

Okay dinner ready she said.

I walk onto the living room to see Lucas there with a smile in his face I quickly look at farkle and see him glaring at Lucas.

Mom what is he doing here I said pointing at Lucas.

He wanted to come over so I invited him to dinner she said smiling.

Why does it seem like Lucas is everywhere I go I said mumbling surprisingly farkle heard me.

I know right he said mumbling also.

How was that every where they go Lucas is there what do you think about that

Stay riarkle guys bye