POV: Jimin
"So, what's going to happen now? I can't just leave you like that, but I can't push any harder, I have no strength now, you know that, I'm tired as hell after that, Jimin,"

"What? Come on, just a little further, hyung? Please? For me?"

"Ugh, you can't be serious, no, you're pushing, now, I'm not going to budge, no way. The Pink Princess needs his rest, Jiminie!" he ruffled my hair, half asleep.

"Fine. You rest, hyung, and then I'll push, okay?" I sighed, getting out of the car, and letting Jin hyung sit inside, instead.

Calling for emergency services to come and pick up my car didn't work; we just had to push our car back to our dorm ourselves.

"Ugh, I'm getting tired,"
I groaned, hesitantly pushing the car, until Jin suddenly jumped out, helping me.

He got a pink handkerchief and started wiping the sweat on my face- who is he, my mother? But, I appreciated it.

"Thanks, hyung," I smiled, as he mumbled saying that it was no problem, and he didn't want to see me struggle.

He was such a nice hyung, I didn't understand why people just sleep on him and look down on him- he's the best.

"Mind you, this might be 'your' car, or whatever, but I was driving, so I should take most of the responsibility for this crap," he sighed, shoving it down a small hill. "Let's just hurry this up, okay?"

I nodded, both of us using all of the energy left in our bodies to push the car back to the dorm, so that we could get it checked in the morning. It was already like ten o'clock by the time we got home, and we were both exhausted.

"Where did you guys go?!" a very panicked Namjoon hyung shrieked, punching Jin on the arm. "I had to take care of these four annoyances while you were gone, hyung!"

He pointed to the small cluster of people by the sofas: Yoongi hyung flopped onto the love seat like a turtle that just ran a marathon; Taehyung trying to work out how his paper chatterbox worked, while Jungkook had helped him, opening the paper flaps for him, and Hoseok was doing god knows what. Perhaps he was making up a new abstract dance routine?

"Yeah, you could've just left them to do whatever they usually do," Jin just shrugged his shoulders, washing his hands by the kitchen.

"Yeah... but I had to cook!" Namjoon defended, his arms folded by his chest. "I can't cook, Jin! I can't cook! Hyung, only you can cook, even if it's just egg rolls half the time!"

Jin took one glance at one of the boys' unfinished plates of food, with an eyebrow lifted. "I can see that," he scoffed, picking the plate up with his thumb and index finger, holding it up so that Namjoon could see his so-called creation called 'food'.

"Whatever," he groaned, suddenly walking to his bedroom. "I'm going to bed, so, goodnight. Help yourselves, I made loads," he wearily waved his hand as he turned on his heel to walk the other way.

"Uhm, I'll make something else, thanks, goodnight," Jin laughed, handing me a sponge. "Well, what are you waiting for, Jiminie? Clean! I can't make food if the plates are dirty, can I?" he muttered.

"Huh?"