二十四

POV: Jin
"No, not on the roof!" I yelled, my voice cracking halfway through. I saw Jimin running towards the roof, panting. "Jimin, no! It's slippery, it was raining just now! Please, get off the roof! You're gonna hurt yourself if you don't!"

"You fucking hypocrite, who the hell do you think you are?" I heard Jungkook snicker behind me. "Says the one who tried to kill himself via throwing himself off the fucking roof just now himself, ha," he scoffed.

"Shut the fuck up, Jungkook. I've heard enough of your bullshit for one day!" I looked at Jimin. "I don't know what you're doing, Jimin, but please, don't jump off. Please, I'm begging you!"

He tugged on the hem of his shirt and pulled it off, revealing many bruises and scars.

"Oh, my god!" I shrieked, putting a hand over my mouth. "Did... did Jungkook do this to you?!"

He nodded slightly, before reaching into his pocket to take out something. It seemed to be some sort of chain, with a pendant attached at the end of it.

He looked at it for a second, clutching it tightly in his hand, before turning around towards me. He threw it in my direction, and I caught it right in the palm of my hand.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Look inside." he said flatly.

I carefully opened up the little metal, heart-shaped pendant that was attached on the end of the chain. Inside, it revealed a small, crumpled up photo.

A photo of me and Jimin.

It was a photo of us ages ago, when I had my arms wrapped around his waist at the park nearby. We were both giggling and Yoongi took the photo, I believe.

"It's... for you,"

"Th-thank you, Park Jimin..." I smiled weakly, clutching it tightly in my hand. "It's so cute... I-I'll treasure it forever and ever, okay? I promise... but why are you giving this to me n-now?"

"I'm glad you like it. Now," he took a deep breath. "Goodbye, Kim Seokjin. I love you, and even though I can clearly need be yours, just remember me."

"What?" I nearly choked on my own spit listening to him. "What are you on about, Jimin?"

"Goodbye, Seokjin. I love you."