POV: 3rd Person
"Jimin! Jin hyung! We're home, and we bought tonnes of stuff for the fridge! You can finally cook your normal meals again, hyung! Are you feeling better, hyung?" Namjoon said as the five of them burst into the dorm, chattering in full volume.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jungkook shouted, running around the living room with Taehyung. "Where are they?"

"I don't know, hmm, check the bedrooms, maybe?" Hoseok suggested, putting some plastic bags down on the kitchen counter. "That really was one heck of a shopping trip, guys!" he said exhaustedly.

"Hang on, let me go check," Yoongi said sleepily, like an elderly hippo who forgot how to blink so he was only doing half-blinks. He shrugged and slowly trudged up the stairs.

"Jimin, Jin hyung! Where the hell are you guys?!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, banging every door, until he saw Jimin's door opened wide.

"There you ar-" he widened his eyes, seeing the two of them sleeping with Jimin's arms around Jin, like a cute koala back-hug. "D-did you guys just fuck each other?"

After a bit of muttering and groaning, Jimin woke up, leaving Jin to sleep peacefully.

"W-what did you say, hyung?!" he whisper-shouted, making sure that he wouldn't wake up sleeping Jin.

"Well, I just thought that 'cause of that sleeping position that the two of you were in, and I was just thi-"

"No, hyung, we didn't just do it!" he shrieked quietly, his eyebrows furrowing.

After some rustling, the other four boys came rushing in to hear the rest of the conversation.

"What's happening, hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"I was just about to question little Jimin over here about something that I've noticed for a long time now," Yoongi smirked, and Jimin didn't know what was coming next.

"What's the question, hyung?" Hoseok queried.

"Jimin, do you like Jin hyung?"

"He's a great friend, and an amazing hy-" Jimin was interrupted.

"No, no, maybe I need to rephrase the question. Jimin, do you have feelings for Jin hyung, perhaps? Don't be shy, come on!"

Jimin could feel himself getting redder and redder by the second, not wanting to admit his feelings for Seokjin so easily.

"I... er..." he paused.

"Come on, tell your hyung!"

Jimin looked around the room to see if he could make some sort of escape, or at least, some kind of save to this awkward question.

He only had one solution.
He had to lie.

"I.... no, hyung, I don't have feelings for Jin hyung, I, er, actually like, uh, Jungkook," he lied sheepishly. "Do you wanna date me, Kookie?"

Of course, at that exact moment, Jin woke up and heard those last two lines very clearly.

"You... y-you like J-Jungkook?" his eyes twinkled with tears as his bottom lip quivered. "Jiminie?"

Jimin turned around, face gone bright red, knowing that he screwed up big time.

"I... erm..." Jimin couldn't face Jin anymore- not with this lie.

He ran out of the room with tears streaming down his face.

He knew that he lost Jin.