二十二

POV: Jin
"I said, turn the hell around and answer my fucking question!" he screamed, his growly voice resonating through the room.

Jimin was muttering things under his breath, but he was too quiet that I couldn't really understand what he was saying.

He stood there, still, not moving a muscle. His head was facing downwards, and his hands were clenched into small fists. I could see him put so much pressure and force into his hands that they started trembling uncontrollably; they were like little balls of fire.

"Jimin, don't ignore me! Don't make me do this to you!" he gritted his teeth, while I slowly turned around to face him.

Surprisingly, he didn't actually look that upset or heartbroken over the situation, but he just seemed very angry.

"Jimin, what did we say about you not following my orders?! What did we say, huh?" he stomped towards Jimin. "Don't make me have to beat you again!"

I stopped there. Jimin froze.

"B-beat?" I stuttered, Jungkook's words ringing in my head. "Again? What the hell did you just say?"

"Seokjin, just leave it," Jimin shook his head quickly. "Please, just leave it." he repeated quietly.

"You don't beat him, do you?" I looked Jungkook in the eye.

"I said leave it." Jimin said once again, but I ignored him. I had to get to the bottom of this, fast.

"Ha, the baby has to follow daddy's orders, doesn't he?" Jungkook scoffed, a disgusting smirk appearing on his face. "If the baby doesn't do what daddy wants, he gets punished, doesn't he? It's all just a bit of harmless horseplay, idiot. Stop getting so worked up over it."

"Is that t-true, Jimin?" I turned around and faced him, who was still looking down. "I don't think that's true. I think it may be a bit more than that. Jimin, does he hit you? Does he beat you?"

"I said leave it, already!" he dodged the question, but I didn't take note of what he said.

"Shut the fuck up, Seokjin. Stop getting into our business and just let me handle him." he tried to grab him, but I slapped his hand away.

"No fucking way are you going anywhere near him! Get the fuck away from us! Go!" I yelled. "I think you must be mistaken, if you can mistreat Jimin like that! I love him so much, so I won't let you do that to him!"