POV: 3rd Person
Days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months. Jin had ignored Jimin for the longest time possible, after getting his heart crushed in the worst way imaginable.

"You have to talk to him, hyung! You can't ignore him forever," Namjoon advised, but Jin wouldn't listen.

"Well, I've been avoiding contact with him for about three months now, so I don't see why doing it for a whole lifetime is any different." he simply shrugged.

"Look, hyung. Ever since that horrible incident happened, you haven't been the same. You've changed... you're clearly too heartbroken to function properly. Jimin is an idiot for doing that to you, just as I thought that he had feelings for you as w-"

"Please stop. You're making everything worse for me. He doesn't like me, he clearly likes Jungkook, and the two of them have been dating since. He doesn't seem to be at all bothered by the fact that I love him."

"You've gotta listen to Namjoon hyung," Taehyung nodded, joining in the conversation. "It's not good to be like that, hyung. It's hurting you, and we can tell."

"Don't try to push your feelings away. Talk to him." Yoongi simply said.

"If you tell him, maybe he might feel the same! Maybe he was just saying that he liked Jungkook, I dunno," Hoseok shrugged.

"But they've been together for months, so it must be true love if it's lasted at least that long." Jin said dully.

He was obviously getting mentally worse by this point.

"You have to do something!" Namjoon said. "Look, we'll give you some time to think about it, okay? You should give it a go, because you'll never know what's gonna happen. We care too much about you to just let the situation pass like that. Alright, hyung?"

Jin gave Namjoon a weary nod.

Jungkook just stood in the corner of the room, uncomfortably watching Jin quietly sob as everybody else left the room.

"I'm sorry, hyung..." he whispered, but Jin couldn't hear. He was too absorbed in his own cries to hear what was going on around him.

In his own cries for Jimin.