POV: Jin
"No, Jiminie, you're doing it wrong! You don't flip them up like that, silly," I said, showing him how to flip the pancakes properly.

"I got it, hyung, don't worry! I said that I was going to make breakfast for us, but you're doing all of the work again! Sit down, hyung! Play a game- my phone is on the table, I have 2048!" he exclaimed, pointing to his phone.

"But the screen is cracked," I pouted. "And what's so good about 2048? You just swipe and swipe until you get to that number, and it drains your battery too," I whined. "Do you have any cooking games?"

"I don't have anything like Cooking Mama or something, jeez, hyung! Go get your pink DS, and play on that!" he shooed me, as I went into my room to try and find it.

"You woke me up," a familiar deep voice growled. "And I smell burning from the kitchen."

"Ugh, don't tell me that Jimin burnt the pancakes," I sighed, grabbing my DS and dashing back to the kitchen, where I could see smoke, and a coughing Jimin.

"He burnt them!" Namjoon yelled from the living room sofa.

"Thank you for kindly informing me, Namjoon, I seriously didn't already know that," I rolled my eyes.

"Bultaoreune!" Yoongi screamed as he threw open our bedroom door and walked out like a slow, old turtle who had some major back injuries or something.

"Shut up! I didn't burn them!" Jimin whined, showing me some black pancakes.

"Ugh, Jiminie, are you serious?" I said, poking a pancake with my finger and seeing all of the burnt bits stick to my finger. "But, at least it's better than Namjoon's cooking yesterday... I guess."

"Hey!" he shouted. "Y'all trashing my cooking again? Nah, man!"

"Guys, just have some yoghurt for breakfast, this isn't edible," I sighed, throwing open the fridge door to get some plain yoghurt and some honey. "Where are the fruits?"

"I made dessert with them yesterday," Namjoon stated.

"Were those desserts edible?"

"I don't think so."

"Guys, just eat plain yoghurt with some honey for breakfast- I give up on you guys, so hopeless," I shook my head. "but at least you tried, Jiminie," I ruffled his hair, making him smile at least a bit.

"But this going to waste, if nobody eats it."

"I'm going to eat them, Jiminie, since you kindly made them for us. Don't worry, they won't go to waste, okay?"

"Thanks, hyung,"

I loved seeing his eye smile more than everything else in the world.